Random good picture Not show
1. I condemn this senseless violence.
2. We must not condemn her on pure supposition.
3. We all condemn cruelty to children.
4. Politicians were quick to condemn the bombing.
5. Political leaders united yesterday to condemn the latest wave of violence.
6. Most people are willing to condemn violence of any sort as evil.
7. You're not very consistent: first you condemn me, then you praise me.
8. Most people condemn war.
9. I condemn fascism and all it stands for.
10. I condemn this killing,(sentencedict.com) as all right-thinking people must.
11. Police were quick to condemn this heartless theft.
12. The Church has a duty to condemn violence.
13. Like everyone else, I deplore and condemn this killing.
14. Bankers are quick to condemn retrospective tax legislation.
15. Some praise him, whereas others condemn him.
16. We condemn their actions without reservation .
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. We condemn any act of violence .
18. The papers were quick to condemn him for his mistake.
19. She knew that society would condemn her for leaving her children.
20. Graham was right to condemn his players for lack of ability, attitude and application.
21. I cannot find it in myself to condemn a mother who steals for a hungry child.
22. He was swift to condemn the violence/in condemning the violence.
23. They want to condemn industrial output.
24. It does not condemn the practice.
25. Not everyone would condemn every checkerboard solution.
26. Sunshine can burn you, food can poison you, words can condemn you, pictures can insult you ; music cannotpunish ---- only bless.
27. The strength of altruism lies in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
28. The President took the unusual step of altering his prepared speech in order to condemn the terrorist attack.
29. State officials said the court's ruling clears the way for proceedings to condemn buildings in the area.
30. in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
More similar words: respondent, second, correspondent, conduct, condition, secondary, conditions, beyond control, under control, independent, independence, demand, demand of, bond, academic, Democrat, epidemic, blond, on duty, demoralize, democratic, demographic, demonstrate, respond, diamonds, demonstration, on display, index, wander, under.