Random good picture Not show
1) He associated himself with a great cause.
2) Conceit is associated with stupidity and ignorance.
3) He associated himself with his friend in a business undertaking.
4) He is closely associated in the public mind with horror movies.
5) 'Drugs' are associated in most people's minds with drug abuse.
6) The history of tobacco growing is intimately associated with colonialism and slavery.
7) I don't want to be associated with your scheme; I'm contracting out.
8) This syndrome is associated with frequent coughing.
9) Salaries and associated costs have risen substantially.
10) The color black is traditionally associated with mourning.
11) He never associated with the sex.
12) These symptoms are particularly associated with migraine headaches.
13) He has been associated with some dubious characters.
14) They associated themselves in the company.
15) I have never associated myself with political extremism.
16) Cigarette smoking has been associated with lung cancer.
17) Whisky is usually associated with Scotland.
18) She associated herself with him.
19) A COBOL mnemonic name associated with the console typewriter.
20) They associated themselves with the club.
21) Associated with old age,(http://sentencedict.com/associated.html) he doted.
22) He associated with bad company,and soon fell away.
23) Orange-blossom is associated with weddings.
24) The doctor was associated in the child's mind with injections and pains.
25) When the railway disappeared, other industries associated with it closed down.
26) The cancer risks associated with smoking have been well documented.
27) The advantages of the scheme more than compensate for the risks associated with it.
28) He was suffering from all the classic withdrawal symptoms associated with giving up heroin - inability to sleep, anxiety, sweating and fever.
29) The army have called for a more thorough purge of people associated with the late President.
30) She was prepared to take on the job, with all its associated risks.
More similar words: associate, association, social, socially, social services, society, pass on, pass out, the mass of, as soon as, renunciation, appreciation, negotiate, initiate, related, immediate, as soon as possible, isolated, truncated, estimated, laminated, insulated, appropriate, integrated, complicated, repeatedly, sophisticated, decaffeinated, sock, soccer.