Random good picture Not show
1. Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. George Eliot
3. He was quite agreeable to accepting the plan.
4. I found him most agreeable.
5. We spent a most agreeable couple of hours.
6. It all sounds very agreeable.
7. Are you agreeable to my suggestion?
8. The talks are aimed at finding a mutually agreeable solution.
9. She was a cheerful and agreeable companion.
10. I'll invite her, if you're agreeable to her coming.
11. She did her best to make herself agreeable.
12. It was a most agreeable evening.
13. He was perfectly agreeable to the idea.
14. He finds her very agreeable.
15. It's very agreeable to have you here.
16. We spent a most agreeable day together.
17. My parents are quite agreeable to my studying abroad.
18. The deal must be agreeable to both sides.
19. We tried to negotiate a mutually agreeable solution.
20. If you're agreeable to our proposal, we'll go ahead.
21. We spent a most agreeable evening by the river.
22. Minnie was always good-tempered and agreeable.
23. We are all agreeable to do what you suggest.
24. If Bridget is agreeable to the proposal,(sentencedict.com) we'll start the project in June.
25. We must find a compromise that is agreeable to both sides of the party.
26. He seemed extremely agreeable.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. If you are agreeable, my husband's office will make all the necessary arrangements.
28. Do you think they will be agreeable to our proposal?
30. Lying there beside her, he was filled with an agreeable languor.
More similar words: agree, agree to, agree on, disagree, agree with, be able to, changeable, unchangeable, greet, Greek, able, cable, table, unable, enable, tableau, the greenhouse effect, reliable, disabled, suitable, bearable, variable, vegetable, on the table, favorable, comparable, available, vulnerable, acceptable, tablespoon.