Random good picture Not show
1. The steam has misted the windows over.
2. The steam sang as it escaped from the pipe.
3. The windows have clouded up in the steam.
4. The steam misted up the mirror.
5. The kitchen was beclouded with steam.
6. Steam rose from the boiling kettle.
7. Steam is condensed in the condenser.
8. The steam fogged my glasses.
9. There was steam coming from the cooking-pot.
10. The steam has been condensed into drops of water.
11. The laundry was full of steam.
12. Steam rose from the hot tub.
13. Steam and hot water erupt from geysers.
14. A sauna is a type of steam bath.
15. Ice, snow and steam are different forms of water.
16. Steam condenses into water when it cools.
17. When water boils it turns into steam.
18. Steam rose from the simmering stew.
19. Watt invented the steam engine.
20. The steam escaped with a loud hissing noise.
21. Water is converted into steam if it is boiled.
22. This fabric can withstand steam and high temperatures.
23. Who invented the steam engine?
24. The pressure of steam in the engine is controlled by this button.
25. It is natural that steam trains gave way to electric trains.
26. If steam touches cold surfaces,[sentencedict.com/steam.html] it is condensed into water.
27. The volcano spurted clouds of steam and ash high into the air.
28. The steam pipes rattled suddenly, and Franklin uttered a shriek and jumped with fright.
29. The reactionary government tried vainly to take the steam out of the protest movement.
30. A group of enthusiasts have undertaken the reconstruction of a steam locomotive.