Random good picture Not show
1. Getting the support of the Queen was a great encouragement to those involved in the project.
2. There is no love queen of the world.
3. The Queen is passing the money on to a selection of her favourite charities.
4. The Queen reigns but does not rule.
5. The queen bore him four fine sons.
6. Queen Elizabeth II succeeded to the throne in 1952.
7. She met the Queen last week.
8. The band struck up as soon as the Queen stepped ashore.
9. The duke bowed to the Queen.
10. She believes she was an Egyptian queen in a previous incarnation .
11. The head of the Queen appears on the obverse of British coins.
12. The queen is only a figurehead.
13. At eighteen,(Sentencedict) Victoria was crowned queen .
14. The Queen laid a poppy wreath at the war memorial.
15. By producing an heir, the Queen effectively removed her cousin's hopes of succeeding to the throne.
16. The crowd pushed forward to see the Queen.
17. Garbo plays the Queen, rejoicing in the love she has found with Antonio.
18. It would be an anachronism to talk of Queen Victoria watching television.
19. I had to promise fidelity to the Queen.
20. The queen was gracious enough to invite us.
21. The Mayor recited to the Queen a long and tedious speech of welcome.
22. The Queen of England is a hereditary ruler.
23. Cheers greeted the arrival of the Queen.
24. How long did Queen Victoria reign?
25. Queen Victoria mourned Prince Albert/Prince Albert's death for 40 years.
26. The Queen has agreed to open Buckingham Palace to the public.
27. The queen outlasted all her children.
28. It was a strange conjunction — the prim serious young Queen and the elderly, cynical Whig.
29. What he says is probably true because he has the ear of the Queen.
30. When you go to the palace to receive your Military Cross, the Queen herself will pin it on.