Antonym: incapable, unable. Similar words: capability, able, cable, table, enable, unable, tableau, be able to. Meaning: ['keɪpəbl] adj. 1. (usually followed by `of') having capacity or ability 2. possibly accepting or permitting 3. (followed by `of') having the temperament or inclination for 4. having the requisite qualities for 5. have the skills and qualifications to do things well.
Random good picture Not show
1. You are capable of better work than this.
2. I don't think he's capable of murder.
3. Is the claim capable of proof?
4. Are you capable of climbing that tree?
5. These new bullets are capable of inflicting massive injuries.
6. I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself, thank you.
7. They built a robot capable of understanding spoken commands.
8. He appeared hardly capable of conducting a coherent conversation.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The engineer is capable of handling the problem.
10. She's a very capable woman/worker/judge.
11. She isn't capable of real intimacy.
12. Don't attempt more than u r capable of.
13. The aircraft is capable of accommodating 28 passengers.
14. He is regarded as very capable but unexciting.
15. I'm capable of achieving all my goals.
16. Are you capable of chopping down that tree?
17. He is a manager capable of leadership.
18. The research shows that pre-school children are capable of thinking in abstract terms.
19. He's quite capable of lying to get out of trouble.
20. Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
21. By the age of seven, children are capable of thinking in abstract terms .
22. Love is the thing that we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
23. Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest happiness or deepestdespair; can transferknowledge from teacher to students words enable the orator to sway his audience and dictate its decisions .Words are capable of arousingthe strongest emotions and prompting all man's actions , Do not ridicule the use of words in psychotherapy.
24. He is immortal 6, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible 7voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion 8and sacrifice9 and endurance.
25. Even in a highly skilled workforce some people will be more capable and thus better paid than others.
26. The will to survive is extraordinary and at times overwhelming, capable of fashioning some form of normality even out of the darkest hour.
27. For skilled occupations the supply of labour is typically fairly inelastic, because few workers are capable of doing the work.
28. The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving.
29. There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
30. Knowing what you cannot do is far more important than knowing what you are capable of.
More similar words: capability, able, cable, table, enable, unable, tableau, be able to, affable, disabled, reliable, vegetable, variable, suitable, amenable, bearable, timetable, agreeable, favorable, comparable, personable, formidable, on the table, available, impeccable, remarkable, inevitable, insatiable, delectable, acceptable.