Random good picture Not show
(1) UN forces made a strategic withdrawal.
(2) The police were forced to make a tactical withdrawal.
(3) The UN will dictate the terms of troop withdrawal from the region.
(4) If you experience any unusual symptoms after withdrawal of the treatment then contact your doctor.
(5) The UN were faced with an ignominious withdrawal or a long - term military presence.
(6) The army is making a well-phrased withdrawal from the occupied country.
(7) Parliament adopted a resolution calling for the complete withdrawal of troops.
(8) The withdrawal of troops from the area has created a security vacuum which will need to be filled.
(9) The general has ordered a partial withdrawal of troops from the area.
(10) Our chief representative's withdrawal was construed as a protest.
(11) Withdrawal is a classic symptom of depression.
(12) The newspaper published a withdrawal the next day.
(13) Her withdrawal from the contest was a tactical manoeuvre.
(14) She was still suffering withdrawal from nicotine.
(15) His withdrawal can only be construed as a protest. Sentencedict.com
(16) She is showing signs of withdrawal and depression.
(17) They gave him drugs to counteract his withdrawal symptoms.
(18) I got withdrawal symptoms after giving up smoking.
(19) He was suffering from all the classic withdrawal symptoms associated with giving up heroin - inability to sleep, anxiety, sweating and fever.
(20) His withdrawal to the second line of duty crossed up the whole arrangement.
(21) They announced the withdrawal of 12 000 troops from the area.
(22) Marijuana has few withdrawal effects, and this has given rise to the mistaken belief that it is not addictive.
(23) The party is calling for the phased withdrawal of troops from the island.
(24) Doctors demanded the withdrawal of the drug after several cases of dangerous side-effects were reported.
(25) Withdrawal from heroin is actually like a severe attack of gastric flu.
(26) The withdrawal of troops should clear the way for a peace settlement.
(27) The peace treaty clearly specifies the terms for the withdrawal of troops.
(28) The commander-in-chief was given 36 hours to secure a withdrawal of his troops from the combat zone.
(29) He replied that the UN had passed two major resolutions calling for a complete withdrawal.
(30) The delegates outlined what they considered a realistic timetable for troop withdrawal.
More similar words: withdraw, do away with, draw, draw out, draw up, drawer, draw on, draw in, drawing, draw back, clear away, with, without, within, do with, go with, down with, cope with, live with, get on with, deal with, bear with, with young, do without, play with, meet with, talk with, go without, in line with, together with.