Random good picture Not show
1. He is too bloody cocksure about everything.
2. I can't get this bloody stupid thing to work.
3. These bloody lessons would sober most people down.
4. His clothes were torn and bloody.
5. The rail strike is a bloody nuisance.
6. Forty-three demonstrators were killed in bloody clashes.
7. That was a bloody good meal!
8. Ouch, bloody hell! Oops, excuse my French!
9. Fuck - the bloody car won't start!
10. Don't be such a bloody fool.
11. Bloody hell! I've lost my wallet.
12. The consequences of the counter-revolution have been extremely bloody.
13. He doesn't bloody care about anybody else.
14. 'Will you apologize?' 'Not bloody likely !'
15. He got a bloody nose in the fight.
16. She did bloody well to win that race.
17. Thousands of people were killed in the bloody revolution that toppled the government.
18. What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?
19. She's done bloody well to reach the semi-final.
20. This bloody company keeps fucking me about.
21. In " It's a bloody miracle! "(sentencedict.com),(Sentence dictionary) " bloody " is used as an intensive word.
22. What the bloody hell are you doing?
23. You must think I'm a bloody fool.
24. Fuck the bloody thing it won't work.
25. I stared in horror at his bloody mouth.
26. He assumed power in a bloody coup in 1990.
27. They took bloody reprisals against the leaders.
28. Don't say you are a procrastinator; really, it's just that the pace of this bloody age is too fast.
29. " I'm not coming with you. "" Yes you bloody well are . ”.
30. This is the latest act of terrorism in a long-standing and bloody campaign of violence.