Random good picture Not show
2) This is the slow lane of a motorway.
3) The lane is roughly parallel to the main road.
4) We walked down the lane to the farm.
5) A winding lane led down towards the river.
6) The riders came trotting down the lane.
7) The side gate opens onto a small lane.
8) The new highway dead-ended their lane.
9) The farm carts have worn ruts in the lane.
10) Sometimes they just drive slowly down the lane enjoying the scenery.
11) We drove along a muddy lane to reach the farmhouse.
12) They set off at once along the lane in pursuit.
13) He pedalled along the lane and up the hill.
14) The Hanger Lane underpass was closed through flooding.
15) Get in lane early when approaching a junction.
16) Turn left at the crossroads into Clay Lane.
17) The by-pass crosses Wilton Lane shortly after a roundabout.
18) Use the outside lane for overtaking only.
19) Always indicate before moving into another lane.
20) The lane was rutted with tyre tracks.
21) A nasty surprise awaited them in Rosemary Lane.
22) The champion is running in lane five.
23) The lane runs past the lake.
24) Keep to the nearside lane.
25) The bus was crawling along in the slow lane.
26) Brenda is a lady who loves life in the fast lane .
27) When he eventually overtook the last truck he pulled over to the inside lane.
28) Germany was not trying to push Britain into the slow lane.
29) An accident involving over ten vehicles has occurred in the east-bound lane.
30) He climbed onto his horse and set off at a relaxed trot down the lane.
More similar words: planet, airplane, planetarium, panel, hurricane, keep an eye on, land, more than ever, plan, simultaneously, plant, island, blank, glance, landing, blanket, landmark, planner, homeland, jubilant, planning, balanced, parlance, landscape, balance of, clandestine, explanation, surveillance.