Random good picture Not show
(1) The scrap merchant has a machine which crushes cars.
(2) Destroyers escorted a convey of merchant ships.
(3) This is a merchant town.
(4) Any knowledgeable wine merchant would be able to advise you.
(5) Merchant ships captured in war were often condemned.
(6) He is a merchant on the make.
(7) The land is in the possession of the merchant.
(8) John worked as a chef in the merchant navy.
(9) Their merchant ship was reflagged last year.
(10) He served on a merchant cruiser.
(11) The merchant wants to expand his business.
(12) He is a wholesale merchant.
(13) He traded as a tobacco merchant.
(14) A merchant is intent on making money.
(15) The merchant heaped up a fortune.
(16) He had a job with an Edinburgh wine merchant.
(17) They sent naval forces to protect merchant shipping.
(18) He spent ten years in the merchant navy.
(19) This merchant ship was convoyed by a destroyer.
(20) His father is a merchant prince.
(21) The merchant worked off an undesirable lot of goods.
(22) timber, tea, etc merchant.
(23) What was cried up by the wily merchant often turned out to be most unworthy of praise.
(24) A strong side wind caused the merchant ship to lie along.
(25) The main function of the merchant banks is to raise capital for industry.
(26) The merchant banks raise capital for industry. They don't actually put it up themselves.
(27) At the other end of the social scale was the grocer, the village's only merchant. Sentencedict.com
(28) We bought a ton of sand from the builders' merchant.
(29) There's been a big reduction in the size of the British merchant fleet in recent years.
(30) Don't chase after her any more,she is going to marry a rich merchant.
More similar words: commercial, purchase, at the mercy of, change, chance, channel, exchange, by chance, mechanic, elephant, mechanism, mechanical, changeable, take a chance, in exchange for, unchangeable, hand in hand, march, porch, church, fierce, per cent, perceive, research, percolate, perceived, researcher, architect, perception, percentage.