Random good picture Not show
(1) The scrap merchant has a machine which crushes cars.
(2) Destroyers escorted a convey of merchant ships.
(3) Any knowledgeable wine merchant would be able to advise you.
(4) Merchant ships captured in war were often condemned.
(5) He is a merchant on the make.
(6) The land is in the possession of the merchant.
(7) What was cried up by the wily merchant often turned out to be most unworthy of praise.
(8) John worked as a chef in the merchant navy.
(9) Their merchant ship was reflagged last year.
(10) A strong side wind caused the merchant ship to lie along.
(11) He served on a merchant cruiser.
(12) The merchant wants to expand his business.
(13) He traded as a tobacco merchant.
(14) A merchant is intent on making money.
(15) The main function of the merchant banks is to raise capital for industry.
(16) The merchant banks raise capital for industry. They don't actually put it up themselves.
(17) The merchant heaped up a fortune.
(18) He had a job with an Edinburgh wine merchant.
(19) They sent naval forces to protect merchant shipping.
(20) He began making overtures to a number of merchant banks.
(21) The new merchant class was anxious for acceptance by the old nobility.
(22) According to that script, the merchant, Shylock, lent 3,000 ducats to Antonio.
(23) He spent ten years in the merchant navy.
(24) He bargained with the merchant for an hour before he bought a rug.
(25) This merchant ship was convoyed by a destroyer.
(26) At the other end of the social scale was the grocer, the village's only merchant.
(27) We bought a ton of sand from the builders' merchant. Sentencedict.com
(28) There's been a big reduction in the size of the British merchant fleet in recent years.
(29) Don't chase after her any more,she is going to marry a rich merchant.
(30) Were men for the Navy recruited from men on merchant ships?
More similar words: commercial, purchase, at the mercy of, change, chance, channel, exchange, by chance, mechanic, elephant, mechanism, mechanical, changeable, take a chance, in exchange for, unchangeable, hand in hand, march, porch, church, fierce, per cent, perceive, research, percolate, perceived, researcher, architect, perception, percentage.