Random good picture Not show
3. The heat made him feel faint.
4. He felt faint for lack of food.
5. His voice sounded faint and far away.
6. She gave a faint smile.
7. I am too happy to stand faint!
8. The hills sent back a faint echo.
9. She heard a faint, almost imperceptible cry.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The lamp gave out a faint glow.
11. Like sunlight penetrates every inch of skin feeling faint.
12. Her voice had a faint American or Canadian twang.
13. Steep stairs may leave you giddy and faint.
14. The faint smell of her perfume lingered in the room.
15. He became aware of the soft, faint sounds of water dripping.
16. A few faint gleams of sunshine lit up the gloomy afternoon.
17. The sun now had a faint golden haze around it.
18. We saw the faint outline of the mountain through the mist.
19. The smile is faint, the light cloud[sentencedict.com], knead in sadness.
20. He felt suddenly faint, and his heart began to palpitate.
21. His breathing became faint.
22. In the east we could see the first faint glimmer of dawn.
23. A faint echo sounded in the cave.
24. She keeled over in a faint.
25. She was deathly pale, and looked as if she might faint.
26. He was so pale she thought he was going to faint.
27. Afterwards, retrospective fear of the responsibility would make her feel almost faint.
28. I believe in the fairy story u wrote for me, and myself becomes the faint flower in the story.
29. They resuscitated an old man who fell in a faint.
30. i believe in the fairy story u wrote for me, and myself becomes the faint flower in the story.