Random good picture Not show
1. My parents can't even afford a new refrigerator.
2. A refrigerator was then a luxury.
3. We have a refrigerator in the kitchen.
4. He collected some orange juice from the refrigerator and, glass in hand, strolled to the kitchen window.
5. Take the beef out of the refrigerator to defrost.
6. The workers eased the refrigerator into place.
7. This is a top of the range refrigerator.
8. This is the right fuse for the refrigerator.
9. We have a refrigerator in our kitchen.
10. Our refrigerator at college was always stocked with beer.
11. My refrigerator suddenly started kicking up yesterday.
12. Perishable food should be stored in a refrigerator.
13. His refrigerator frequently looked half empty.
14. The refrigerator unit has rubber wheels for easy movement.
15. The refrigerator keeps your food at a constant temperature .
16. This refrigerator is fabricated from parts made in different factories.
17. She traded in her old refrigerator for a new one.
18. Wade walked quickly to the refrigerator and pulled out another beer.
19. He took the liberty of using my refrigerator while I was away.
20. He went to the refrigerator and removed a bottle of wine.
21. I turned my old refrigerator in on a new one.Sentencedict
22. If you buy a refrigerator, we will throw in a microwave oven.
23. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
24. A low humming noise was coming from the refrigerator.
25. He opened the refrigerator - it was empty.
26. The refrigerator hummed softly in the corner.
27. White is the standard colour for this model of refrigerator.
28. Whatever is left over may be put into the refrigerator, where it will keep for 2-3 weeks.
29. Letters have been pouring into the office complaining about this kind of refrigerator.
30. The minute Tom came home he beelined for the refrigerator.
More similar words: operator, laboratory, administrator, frigid, trigger, make friends with, senator, educator, predator, elevator, indicator, regulator, regulatory, legislator, coordinator, operate, investigator, conciliatory, operating, generate, cooperate, moderate, desperate, tolerate, operation, cooperative, accelerate, inveterate, AND operation, desperately.