Random good picture Not show
(1) He struck me as an affable sort of a man.
(2) Granny smiled an affable smile.
(3) Murray was an affable, free-spirited man.
(4) He found her parents very affable.
(5) The chairman was quite affable at the meeting.
(6) He was affable in manner.
(7) He was affable at one moment, choleric the next.
(8) She was quite affable at the meeting.
(9) Forrest was normally mild-mannered, affable, and untalkative.
(10) Mr Brooke is an extremely affable and approachable man.
(11) He is an affable man, always willing to stop and talk.
(12) The checkers at the airport were poker-faced but affable.
(13) Dury is convivial, affable and engaging.
(14) She married an affable, middle-aged businessman.
(15) His armor of affable authority was easily pierced.
(16) Considered more affable than his father, Reyes Heroles already has had some success putting out political fires.
(17) He is laid-back, affable and easy-going; she is more outgoing and flamboyant, continuously talking and joking.
(18) The affable manager said no, it was simply a style of cooking open to outside influences, like California cuisine.
(19) He was, and is, a distinctly affable chap, whereas I came across as cold, prickly and generally difficult.
(20) There D'Arcy met an affable[sentencedict.com], mild-mannered man whom Roquelaure introduced simply as Hubert.
(21) Brown was affable and sympathetic, but also firm and decisive in dealing with the problems presented to him.
(22) Finding an affable, unapologetic citizen who believed this stuff was unnerving.
(23) He was an affable boy with sandy hair, a perennially scraped elbow, and an awful home.
(24) Affable and understated, Kenen genuinely liked and respected the lawmakers he worked with.
(25) This goofy, affable, golden-retriever of a movie trots along offering modest pleasures and no real surprises.
(26) He was for ever in demand, in spite of which he remained affable and good-tempered.
(27) Two young men in their late teens mugged for the camera, adopting the pose of a couple of affable tough guys.
(28) Earl Archibald was a good natured, even tempered and affable young man.
(29) Elizabeth and Jane make the acquaintance of two prosperous gentlemen, the affable Mr Bingley and his cold friend, Darcy.
(30) But, as of old, his smooth face fairly shone with affable ease.
More similar words: affair, able, table, cable, enable, unable, tableau, be able to, reliable, disabled, vegetable, variable, bearable, suitable, favorable, comparable, agreeable, on the table, available, tablespoon, changeable, insatiable, impeccable, inevitable, remarkable, acceptable, vulnerable, uncomfortable, sustainable, be available.