Antonym: untroubled. Similar words: trouble, double, double up, double back, disabled, voluble, control group, round and round. Meaning: ['trʌbl] adj. 1. characterized by or indicative of distress or affliction or danger or need 2. characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination.
Random good picture Not show
2) The one point that troubled us was...
3) Benson looked troubled when he heard the news.
4) She still felt vaguely troubled by it all.
5) I'm rather troubled about my friend's health.
6) He is troubled in spirit/His spirit is troubled.
7) You shouldn't have troubled yourself to prepare such a feast!
8) He was deeply troubled by the allegations.
9) He is doubly troubled,[http://sentencedict.com/troubled.html] by illness and poverty.
10) He is still being troubled by an ankle injury.
11) The strong wind troubled the sea.
12) I'm extremely sorry to have troubled you.
13) Her voice took on a troubled tone.
14) A troubled hound was baying the moon.
15) His conscience troubled him after he took the money.
16) He had a troubled adolescence.
17) This latest news troubled him deeply.
18) He hadn't troubled himself to check his mirrors.
19) He was deeply troubled by the news.
20) These are troubled times for the coal industry.
21) I am troubled about her.
22) He felt troubled and distressed.
23) Jane has been troubled with bad dreams recently.
24) I am troubled with a cough.
25) They have been deeply troubled by the allegations.
26) She's troubled by her son's inclination toward atheism.
27) Several well-known women have been troubled by stalkers recently.
28) The troops were drawn out of the troubled area.
29) He has been troubled with a knee injury.
30) We live in troubled times.
More similar words: trouble, double, double up, double back, disabled, voluble, control group, round and round, no doubt, chilled, skilled, bottled, so-called, detailed, without doubt, settle down, acknowledge, public, publish, publisher, in public, republic, publicly, Republican, publicity, troop, patron, patrol, stroke, strong.