Random good picture Not show
4. Chew your food up thoroughly before you swallow it.
5. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
6. I can thoroughly recommend it.
7. She was thoroughly beaten out by the work.
8. I'm thoroughly dissatisfied with your work.
9. First apply shampoo to hair and then rinse thoroughly.
10. At times I am a thoroughly bad egg.
11. Wash the fruit thoroughly before eating.
12. Unload everything from the boat and clean it thoroughly.
13. You should always read the instructions on medicines thoroughly.
14. He was preparing fodder(sentencedict.com/thoroughly.html), chopping finely and mixing thoroughly.
15. We were cold, wet and thoroughly miserable.
16. I thoroughly detest writing letters to her.
17. Brush/Clean your teeth thoroughly morning and night.
18. She sat feeling thoroughly miserable.
19. The previous government is, by now, thoroughly discredited.
20. Cleanse the cut/wound thoroughly before you bandage it.
21. Wet your hair thoroughly before applying the shampoo.
22. Meat must be cooked thoroughly.
23. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in New York.
24. The nation as a whole was thoroughly polarized into left-and right-wing groups.
25. He is thoroughly domesticated and cooks a delicious chicken casserole.
26. The troops were thoroughly demoralized by this set - back.
27. Thoroughly understanding the world but not sophisticated is the maturest kindness.
28. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
29. He has not yet been thoroughly initiated into the mysteries of computer.
30. The most normal and the most perfect human being is the one who most thoroughly addresses himself to the activity of his best powers,gives himself most thoroughly to the world around him,flings himself out into the midst of humanity,and is so preoccu pied by his own beneficent reaction on the world that he is practically unconscious of a sep arate existence...
More similar words: thorough, roughly, though, as though, a thought, although, through, drought, even though, go through, all through, get through, throughout, at the thought of, cut through, put through, run through, come through, fall through, pass through, look through, pull through, carry through, break through, follow through, authority, authorize, dough, enough, ought to.