Similar words: article, vehicle, particle, drops, crops, pop, pop., publicly. Meaning: ['pɑpsɪkl /'pɒ-] n. ice cream or water ice on a small wooden stick.
Random good picture Not show
1. Those Popsicles have been in the freezer forever.
2. Everyone froze like Popsicles in a meat locker.
3. But for the same children, books rank with Popsicles and swimsuits as summer necessities.
4. You've eaten a red bean popsicle.
5. In England a popsicle is called an ice lolly.
6. Hung - chien said, " You'll get a popsicle.
7. When he helps unwrap the Popsicle wraps, he will add: [ You are welcome! ].
8. Summer like to eat red bean Popsicle or mungbean Popsicle , won't eat shaved ice.
9. Popsicle sticks will be bridges. A sandcastle will be built.
10. Who wants a Popsicle?
11. Before the Popsicle sticks are small, round bamboo sticks, but now has a rare met.
12. His body became a popsicle after bus travel whole night.
13. Looks like somebody stuffed a bunch of popsicle sticks down here.
14. You ask for Viagra. You get a popsicle stick and duct tape.
15. What if the principal of the school decides that only one merchant can sell banana Popsicles?
16. No. It was in the summer and she was eating a popsicle.
17. Dumbfounding, have been able to win again before the end of the game, please let friends eat a popsicle .
18. When I was 7, I built a Iog cabin out of Popsicle sticks.
19. During a cold stretch that had many Canadians scurrying indoors, a researcher known as "Professor Popsicle" has found humans can successfully spend days on end in the bitter cold.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Ah Hsiung said earnestly , " I want a popsicle. ".
21. When I was 7, I built a log cabin out of Popsicle sticks.
22. The results of Flanagan said: " I am sorry I am a popsicle. "
23. What are you in the mood for? Ice cream cone or popsicle?
24. The scene of a rainbow tastes like an icy and delicious Popsicle.
25. Are you saying this stuff turned Modell into a human popsicle?
26. Think of a very inexpensive item you'd like to own, such as a Popsicle or a shiny new pencil with your name stamped on it in gold-colored letters.
27. Ah Ch'ou hurriedly jumped down from the table and also said earnestly, " I want a popsicle. "
28. For me, it was once a kid at mile 17 of the Boston Marathon who handed me a popsicle on an 86 degree day.