Random good picture Not show
1) Once again there's been ferocious blood-letting in the township.
2) The township was bulldozed in the 1950s.
3) But it did not stop the township violence - 36 blacks were killed just hours before.
4) When the iron ore was worked out the township including the school would pack up and move on.
5) They lived and farmed in Latona Township until retiring in 1993 and moving into Adams.
6) A single township would contain no more than a fraction of the estates of a nobleman or other great landowner.
7) Soon everybody went into the township hall to see a program.
8) Assistant township manager Michael Solomon said the township had not yet been officially notified of the sale Wednesday afternoon.
9) The township of Sebokeng was the centre of the violence, which followed a rally sponsored by Inkatha.
10) It is now a thriving township of 12,000 people in the heart of the country's best agricultural land.
11) When I get to the township, three women have already prepared the bread dough in a bucket.
12) The population of Dronfield township had grown steadily from 1,182 in 1801 to 2,998 in 1861.
13) He established a township around the mills for his workers and called it Mossgiel, after the farm at Mauchline.
14) Stormed Earlier, in Soweto township, south-west of Johannesburg, four people were killed when gunmen stormed into a taxi-association meeting.
15) By contrast(sentencedict.com), the Justus Township standoff has been notable for the lack of any official statements.
16) Wyatt asked what township it was, and the kid said it was Harrisonville, at least he thought so.
17) One night, he found himself with a few other police enveloped in the hatred of a black township uprising.
18) So we went to live with my aunt in Tembisa, a township in the East Rand.
19) The conference also decided to establish defence committees to protect township residents against attack.
20) It followed a week in which more than 120 people were reported killed in township fighting.
21) Both agencies, however, said they would move forward with the option the township selects.
22) After retirement they returned to that country to assist in the clinic in the embattled township of Alexandra, outside Johannesburg.
23) The protest focused on high rents and called for the resignation of township councillors.
24) Consequently he defies the law and becomes involved in a township literacy programme.
25) I climbed into the truck, gave her a wave and drove off down the winding township road.
26) An estimated 5,000 people were thought to have died in township violence since 1986, more than 1,200 of them since August 1990.
27) I have danced the Wellington Boot Dance with the Zulu in the township hostels.
28) Police reported yesterday that four black men were stabbed and hacked to death in a battle in Magoda township.
29) Montefusco was arrested Thursday evening at the home of a friend in Middletown Township.
30) Unhappily-married Cape Town journalist Toni Balser finds true love against a backdrop of gruesome township violence.
More similar words: internship, citizenship, workmanship, championship, relationship, partisanship, brinkmanship, craftsmanship, sunshine, ship, worship, flagship, hardship, ownership, shipment, shipboard, shipwreck, membership, leadership, worshipped, dealership, friendship, censorship, partnership, sponsorship, scholarship, dictatorship, apprenticeship, connoisseurship, downs.