Random good picture Not show
7. Lily spent years caring for her sick uncle.
8. She was very sympathetic when I was sick.
9. She nursed the sick boy back to health.
10. I'm sick of being poked and prodded by doctors.
11. Too many goodies will make you sick.
12. Softhearted is sick, but you are life.
13. The sick man picked at the blanket.
14. He got sick of hanging around waiting for me.
15. The very thought of it makes me feel sick.
16. She plumped up the pillows for her sick daughter.
17. She felt sick from breathing in paint fumes.
18. I am sick of always waiting for you!
19. I misheard the word "sick" as "thick".
20. A physician's sacred duty is to heal the sick.
21. The sick man is in danger of death.
22. I was sick of waiting for you.
23. Don't cry,[http://sentencedict.com]the sick have fallen asleep.
24. I am sick to death of your complaints.
25. They are not eligible for sick pay.
26. The sick dog foamed at the mouth.
27. He felt sick and dizzy and then passed out.
28. I must inquire after my sick friend.
29. The sick child was lying on the couch.
30. She feels sick in buses.