Random good picture Not show
(1) Their company was short of funds.
(2) She was accused of misusing company funds.
(3) Our greatest problem is the lack of funds.
(4) They capitalized the company's reserve funds.
(5) The pension funds are administered by commercial banks.
(6) We diverted funds from armaments to education.
(7) She had actively solicited funds for her election campaign.
(8) More funds will now be allocated to charitable organizations.
(9) We diverted funds from armaments to health and education.
(10) The Government has allocated funds for housing.
(11) The funds available for the health service are finite and we cannot afford to waste money.
(12) A shortage of funds is preventing the UN from monitoring relief.
(13) A mixture of selected funds is an optimum choice for future security and return on investment.
(14) The bulk of the funds are supplied by some of America's largest and most powerful corporations.
(15) We deprecate this use of company funds for political purposes.
(16) Owing to a lack of funds, the project will not continue next year.
(17) The yearly campaign to raise funds for the Red Cross is already under way.
(18) I'm short of funds so I'll pay you next week.
(19) He advanced funds of his own to his company, which was unable to repay him.
(20) They were planning to solicit funds from a number of organizations.
(21) They are always trying to wring additional funds from the government. Sentencedict.com
(22) They need more funds to modernize the country's telephone system.
(23) They were arrested for embezzlement of company funds.
(24) Members obediently answered the calls for funds.
(25) The treasurer has eloped with the company's funds.
(26) I took no money for personal use and have not misappropriated any funds whatsoever.
(27) He has taken a public stand on the issue of misuse of hospital funds.
(28) The government is criticised for not handing on information about missing funds.
(29) It was proposed to pay the money from public funds.
(30) Educational standards are degenerating year by year because of a lack of funds.
More similar words: fund, funded, refund, funding, hedge fund, grounds, fundamental, out of bounds, all and sundry, groundswell, fundamentalism, on the grounds of, by leaps and bounds, underground, fun, funk, funny, round and round, defunct, funeral, function, fungible, and so, make fun of, poke fun at, bonds, perfunctory, and function, functional, and so on.