Random good picture Not show
1. The government made an appropriation of a billion for the new project.
2. Other charges include fraud and illegal appropriation of land.
3. The committee approved an appropriation of £10 000.
4. Our government made an appropriation for the project.
5. They sat on appropriation plans until they were certain which way winds were blowing.
6. The film company sued them over their appropriation of a cartoon character.
7. It was held that there was an appropriation.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Approval of several non-controversial appropriation mini-bills, instead.
9. The reworking of another artist's work-by appropriation or erasure-has been identified as a postmodern preoccupation.
10. Congress discussed the appropriation of $2 million for improving school buildings.
11. Any lesser density makes the private appropriation of lands ineffective and the potential supply of paid labour insufficient.
12. In the appropriation accounts of the Government, the distinction is almost non-existent.
13. Assuming authorization has been agreed, actual expenditures, or appropriations, are considered by the appropriation committees.
14. Experience has shown that the local appropriation of this programme often requires a long process of gestation and steady, patient work.
15. Congress is considering a supplemental appropriation to help compensate for that loss, Moos said.
16. But local opposition groups still protest against the appropriation of their localities through this usage by political and commercial forces.
17. The indirect solutions for ecological appropriation have a more familiar land reform ring but are not without positive environmental implications.
18. The exhibition focuses on Picasso's appropriation of photographs as the bases for his work.
19. It was held that there was no appropriation because there was no identifiable property, merely a contractual right against the bank.
20. Since these appropriation accounts are on the cash basis, accounting standards would hardly seem relevant.
21. Some were imposed by monasteries on benefices of which they were the patrons, sometimes as a half way stage to appropriation.
22. He places particular stress upon contextual details which can be interpreted as the Reeve's appropriation of the role of priest.
23. In Morris the Lords held that there was no appropriation without an adverse interference with or usurpation of the owner's rights.
24. This has the advantage that the cases referred to will be brought within the single concept of dishonest appropriation.
25. During the Hayes administration, southerners had failed in their attempt to accomplish repeal by adding riders to appropriation bills.
26. However, monopoly corporations and unions tend to resist the appropriation of surplus created by social capital but appropriated privately.
27. The plaintiff relied on Lawrence to show that an appropriation could occur, even if the owner consented.
28. At that point, there was no question of intent; a low dam was specifically mentioned in the appropriation.
29. The fact that they controlled the company which consented to the transfer was irrelevant in the light of their dishonest appropriation.
30. I would have supposed that the question in Reg. v. Lawrence was whether appropriation necessarily involved an absence of consent.
More similar words: appropriate, appropriately, misappropriate, crop rotation, appreciation, approbation, disapprobation, variation, propriety, proprietor, inebriation, proportional representation, proprietary, repatriation, pronunciation, appreciative, product differentiation, privatisation, privatization, proportion, proposition, deviation, proportional, alleviation, radiation, proportionate, privation, initiation, emaciation, negotiation.