Random good picture Not show
1. He pulled a muscle in his groin.
2. He was kicked in the stomach and the groin.
3. He's been off all season with a groin injury.
4. He kneed his attacker in the groin.
5. Ian kneed him in the groin.
6. She kneed him in the groin.
7. I kneed him in the groin.
8. She kicked her attacker in the groin.
9. The cancer re-emerged in her groin within a year.
10. Paul Bodin's still receiving treatment for his groin strain.
11. Cornerback Rod Woodson sprained his left groin.
12. My eyes shifted away from his groin, then back.
13. Quick-steps in and out of the groin.
14. Excruciating pain stabbed up into his groin.
15. It seemed to be slowly creeping into her groin and up ... up into her stomach.
16. Down again from knee to groin, that delicate forefinger tracing, tracing.
17. Bucs tight end Jackie Harris sustained a groin pull and sat out the second half.
18. First, there was the groin strain that put him on the disabled list from April 28-May 12.
19. Although groin guards are mandatory for all male competitors, referees have no way of checking that they are being worn.
20. Jonathan Griffiths, also suffering from groin trouble, sees a specialist on January 8.
21. The usual target areas are the groin(http://sentencedict.com), the kneecaps or the shins.
22. Groin kicks are not now allowed, so the old requirement of a narrow stance has relaxed somewhat.
23. Mustoe should be fit after being withdrawn at half-time on Saturday when he complained of a groin injury.
24. Centre Bill Harbinson went off early in the second half with a groin injury and could miss the rest of the season.
25. Harper rode up to the man and saw the broken wheel spokes impaled in his belly and groin.
26. Before she'd begun to swing up a knee into his groin he jerked her towards him.
27. Argyle player-manager Shilton ruled himself out of the hiding-to-nothing trip with a groin strain.
28. Placing his hand on the top of Joe's thigh, he gently brushed his knuckles against the man's groin.
29. Within 24 hours Unexpected swelling, pain or tenderness in the groin or insides of the tops of the thighs.
30. There is now quite a large lump in his groin which his General Practitioner diagnoses as an irreducible right inguinal hernia.