Random good picture Not show
(1) acl: An access control list specification.
(2) Indicates an ACL contains no inheritable components.
(3) Objective To study the effects of continuous passive motion(CPM)on the biomechanical properties of the semitendinous tendon autograft used for anterior cruciate ligament(ACL)reconstruction in rabbits.
(4) Called Stratis ACL , the system has been cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ).
(5) Method 56 patients. ACL reconstruction with autogenous patellar tendon ( B - PT - B ).
(6) Conclusion The positive rate of ACL in patients with nephrotic syndrome is significantly higher than that of normal controls and patients with latent nephritis or uraemia.
(7) BasicAclProvider : Retrieves access control lists ( ACL ) entries for domain object instances data access object ( DAO ) .
(8) The system realizes the access control based on ACL, support dynamic configuration and manage about department, user, group and access authority.
(9) in this design, the ACL record name should be exactly the same as the submitter's userid.
(10) The access control list ( ACL ) structure is invalid.
(11) Australian Corporations Law (ACL) also extends the right of action to any person whose interests have been, are or would be affected by conduct that contravenes a statutory provision.
(12) The security administrator can dictate the level of security by applying rules known as protected object policies (POP) and access control lists (ACL).
(13) Returns an enumeration of the permissions in this ACL entry.
(14) Unlike the ACL component discussed in Part 2, the Sanitize component is included by adding a line to the top of your controller.
(15) Objective To investigate the relation of the incision direction to the injury of the infrapatellar branch of the saphenous nerve (IPBSN) during anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction.
(16) One method to satisfy the access authority on file access is to implement an access control list (ACL).
(17) The inherited access control list ( ACL ) or access control entry ( ACE ) could not be built.
(18) OBJECTIVE: To observe the histologic changes of ACL following reefing treatment[sentencedict.com/ACL.html], so as to investigate the optimal location to exercise RF reefing on.
(19) Figure 7 shows the critical portion of our example Data Access Object (DAO) code, demonstrating how to retrieve and reconstitute ACL information from strings stored in a properties file.
(20) Listing 23 shows commands to have the realm name in /usr/afs/etc/krb.conf, starting AFS services, setting ACL on /afs and mounting of root.cell volume.
(21) This protocol can be modified easily in accordance with established guidelines for concurrent ACL reconstruction, high tibial osteotomy, meniscus reinsertion , meniscus resection, etc.
(22) Conclusion Oblique coronal scan is superior to other scanning methods, is the method of choice for ACL disease diagnosis.
(23) Methods The iliotibial tract autograft of about one third length was dissected with the tibial attachment kept. Then the trimmed gracilis tendon was wrapped in the iliotibial tract to reconstruct ACL.
(24) Object: to study clinical significance in early diagnosis of ACL injuries with MRI and KT - 2000 arthrometer .
(25) Notice that the public areas in each building need no ACL; you only need to create an ACL when the access rules for a resource deviate from that of the parent resource.
(26) The file system preserves and enforces access control lists ( ACL ).
(27) This paper aims to investigate the effects of proprioception enhancement on joint position sense after ACL reconstruction.
(28) Abstracct: Objective To evaluate the value of the measurement of anterior cruciate ligament ( ACL ) by MRI.
(29) This is the interface used for representing one entry in an Access Control List ( ACL ).
(30) If the group list corresponding to the user's version of PAC is found in the in-memory cache of PLAM, the user is granted access to the requested object based on permissions on the ACL.