Random good picture Not show
1. The brooch has little intrinsic value.
2. The intrinsic worth of the pen is 30 yuan.
3. The paintings have no intrinsic value except as curiosities.
4. There is nothing in the intrinsic nature of the work that makes it more suitable for women.
5. Study has an intrinsic worth, as well as helping you achieve your goals.
6. Flexibility is intrinsic to creative management.
7. Small local shops are intrinsic to the town's character.
8. Maths is an intrinsic part of the school curriculum.
9. The character is intrinsic.
10. The intrinsic value of a coin is the value of the metal it is made of.
11. These tasks were repetitive, lengthy and lacking any intrinsic interest.
12. These inducements are both extrinsic and intrinsic.
13. The intrinsic hilarity of the double entendre?
14. Hygiene factors are essentially extrinsic and motivators are intrinsic.
15. Together, intrinsic and extrinsic ageing will determine apparent age.
16. This, of course, is an intrinsic part of their grand master-plan.
17. The electoral system appeared to form an intrinsic part of a stable polity.
18. Parents need to teach children the intrinsic value of good behavior.
19. The intrinsic discipline of the subject is conveyed through the course-work and teaching approach, while being monitored through continuous assessment.
20. Provide extrinsic feedback. 8. Help student to notice intrinsic feedback. 9.
21. This was also true when gastrin and intrinsic factor were incubated together with their respective antibodies.
22. This intrinsic modifiability also makes it possible to absorb disturbances and protect other compartments.
23. She was motivated by the idea of extrinsic rewards such as salary rather than intrinsic ones such as pride and self-respect.
24. Family relationships are more complicated and involve patterns which have become an intrinsic part of the relationship.
25. The attractions of Ullapool are not altogether in its intrinsic interests.
26. Direct speech has that personal quality Jean-Jacques Rousseau later recognized as being intrinsic to the best cantatas.
27. The spiral and its three dimensional expression, the helix, have a handedness that is intrinsic.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. On the one hand, there is information which is intrinsic to the company, known as corporate information.
29. The critical factors in determining the growth in the present study are all external; none are intrinsic to the science itself.
30. Superimposed on this group size factor are the effects of polarity and the intrinsic flexibility of the pendant group itself.
More similar words: intrigue, intricate, intrigued, inside, insist, in sight, insight, string, trinity, contrite, insinuate, doctrine, contribute, contributor, egocentric, for instance, print, contribute to, contribution, in truth, intensity, introduce, enter into, labyrinth, introspect, introduction, introspection, developing countries, at regular intervals, sick.