Random good picture Not show
1. He entered without knocking at the door.
2. She barged in on our meeting without knocking.
3. Somebody was knocking on the window.
4. I spent the weekend just knocking about the house.
5. I could hear knocking(sentencedict .com), as if someone wanted out.
6. He thumped my shoulder affectionately, nearly knocking me over.
7. My knees were knocking .
8. You can't just waltz into my bedroom without knocking - it's private!
9. Happiness is always knocking on your door and you just gotta let it in.
10. I've been knocking away for ages, but nobody has answered the door.
11. Don't enter without knocking.
12. He was knocking back his 10th gin and tonic of the day.
13. He lied to me constantly and started knocking me around.
14. His knees were knocking together.
15. Is your grandpa still knocking about?
16. Stop knocking. I'm fed up with it.
17. He's always knocking the way I do things.
18. Knocking copy is simply lazy journalism.
19. Can you go to the door? Someone's knocking.
20. We could hear someone knocking at/on the door.
21. She entered the room without knocking.
22. The engine is knocking. There must be something wrong.
23. My heart was knocking wildly.
24. She was knocking on 80 when she died.
25. Why are they knocking down the wall?
26. The medicine is effective for knocking colds.
27. The children were knocking the bottom of the box.
28. He burst into the room without knocking.
29. I'm sure I've got a copy of 'Time's Arrow' knocking about somewhere.
30. I was woken up at some unearthly hour of the morning by someone knocking on my door.
More similar words: shocking, knock, knock out, knock off, knock down, hard knocks, licking, fucking, checking, hijacking, alive and kicking, checking account, check in, sinking feeling, unknowingly, king, taking, joking, liking, parking, ranking, Lurking, kingdom, banking, milking, shaking, shirking, striking, franking, breaking.