Random good picture Not show
1. You can't just waltz into my bedroom without knocking - it's private!
2. Happiness is always knocking on your door and you just gotta let it in.
3. I've been knocking away for ages(sentencedict .com), but nobody has answered the door.
4. He was knocking back his 10th gin and tonic of the day.
5. He entered without knocking at the door.
6. He lied to me constantly and started knocking me around.
7. She barged in on our meeting without knocking.
8. Somebody was knocking on the window.
9. I spent the weekend just knocking about the house.
10. I could hear knocking, as if someone wanted out.
11. He thumped my shoulder affectionately, nearly knocking me over.
12. Is your grandpa still knocking about?
13. Stop knocking. I'm fed up with it.
14. Suddenly we heard a loud knocking sound from the engine.
15. He's always knocking the way I do things.
16. No, it's not mine; it's been knocking around the house for years.
17. Knocking copy is simply lazy journalism.
18. All at once there was someone knocking on the door.
19. Can you go to the door? Someone's knocking.
20. We could hear someone knocking at/on the door.
21. She entered the room without knocking.
22. The engine is knocking. There must be something wrong.
23. He spent years knocking around the Far East before World War One.
24. Roland makes a lot of money knocking off copies of famous paintings.
25. It seems that the suitcase has been knocking about upstairs for years.
26. I'm sure I've got a copy of 'Time's Arrow' knocking about somewhere.
27. I was woken up at some unearthly hour of the morning by someone knocking on my door.
28. Clarke kept talking the price up, while Wilkinson kept knocking it down.
29. At that moment, George barged into my office without knocking.
30. I was set to shut out anyone else who came knocking.
More similar words: shocking, knock, knock out, knock off, knock down, hard knocks, licking, fucking, checking, hijacking, alive and kicking, checking account, check in, sinking feeling, unknowingly, king, taking, joking, liking, parking, ranking, Lurking, kingdom, banking, milking, shaking, shirking, striking, franking, breaking.