Random good picture Not show
1. He looked mournful, even near to tears.
2. The dog gave a mournful howl.
3. Durant was thin, mournful and silent.
4. I couldn't bear the mournful look on her face.
5. I wish you'd stop playing that mournful music.
6. She sighed and looked mournful.
7. He was at the graveside looking mournful and interesting.
8. And their public comments had a mournful tone.
9. While mournful music poured out from loudspeakers, Jean-Claude hummed.
10. Mind out! elegy A mournful poem.
11. Mandeville's curses rang out interspersed by the awful, mournful sounds of the dead man's brother.
12. His habitual London expression, cagey and mournful,[sentencedict.com] was never to be seen.
13. He ate his tiny ration of cereal in mournful slow motion, to illustrate his unhappiness.
14. His voice sounded so mournful that tears came into her eyes.
15. It was a mournful pair that hired a boat to take them to Saltash and acquaint the Lee family of the tragedy.
16. I could hear the slow, mournful music of the bagpipes.
17. I imagined him pulling mournful drones out of the ancient double-reed pipe.
18. The memorial at the bomb site featured mournful bagpipes played Amazing Grace after Marine Capt.
19. Guided by a mournful bleating, he came across several groups of sheep, huddled together in the vain hope of safety.
20. The dog lay at his feet, looking up from time to time with big mournful eyes.
21. Beneath her the river snaked silver amongst the rushes and meadowsweet and a buzzard circling on high gave its own mournful cry.
22. Drenched in the pathos and the rhythms of the blues, this wonderful production is at once mournful and exuberant.
23. As the creatures soared up and down, their laughter began to take on an eerie and mournful tone.
24. She even seems to root for him, in a mournful and bitter way.
25. These deep colours have an oppressiveness which is neither cloying nor mournful but richly potent.
26. You get these crackpot ideas about helping people who come along to you with a mournful tale.
27. With her long hair drooping round her face and her large, mournful eyes, she looked like a lost basset-hound puppy.
28. I brought grim news, and I delivered it with a certain mournful pleasure.
29. He continued to watch as Gentle got up, his face betraying a mournful empathy with Gentle's bruising.
30. These days, the earth bakes beneath the cloudless midday sky, and the vegetation on the mountainsides turns a mournful brown.
More similar words: scornfully, in return for, in full, mourn, painful, mourner, mourning, disdainful, in full swing, disdainfully, learn from, infuse, confuse, confused, infusion, in future, confucian, confusion, infuriate, infuriated, infuriating, confucianism, mouse, mouth, mould, mound, humour, armour, mount, rumour.