Random good picture Not show
1. 64 is an exponential expression.
2. The policy tried to check the exponential growth of public expenditure.
3. We are looking for exponential growth in our investment.
4. 4 is an exponential expression.
5. There has been an exponential increase in the world population this century.
6. Exponential smoothing would again normally be used for short term forecasting, for periods up to six months ahead.
7. This would produce exponential curves, which do not fit the data, particularly in the first 3 months after radiotherapy.
8. However[sentencedict.com], the fraction of light absorbed is an exponential function of the pigment concentration in a leaf of a given thickness.
9. Text messaging has experienced exponential growth in the past year.
10. Claude has suggested that there is an exponential relationship between the number of tight junctional strands and transepithelial resistance.
11. Exponential shape transducer horn is adopted to linear speed.
12. The reformer and ideologist Zheng Guanying was the exponential.
13. Im writing a book about trigonometric and exponential functions.
14. The frictional dissipation will introduce an exponential decay.
15. Computer technology has risen an exponential curve.
16. Tumors grow on an exponential curve.
17. Populations tend to grow at an exponential rate.
18. You may recognise this as an exponential decay graph.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Compared with the exponential distribution, the unified velocity distribution of pipe flow is very reliable.
20. Based on the analysis of HGMD, an exponential decay of the size distributions of the small insertions and deletions is revealed in association with the number of nucleotides inserted or deleted.
21. In this paper, the persistence and exponential decay characteristics of wavelet coefficient are analyzed, a model parameter initialization method is proposed.
22. This diversification has been shown to correspond closely to a simple exponential growth model.
23. Most market professionals agree that the tax-deferred funds are a major force behind the exponential growth in stock prices.
24. Possible models are a power of the intensity or its exponential, where the radiometer is used to measure the intensity.
25. If only passive properties determine the pressure elastic modulus, an exponential increase would have been expected.
26. The liquid emptying plots were all straight lines and were fitted to a single exponential function by an iterative least squares method.
27. The present paper deals with theoretical model of random sequence of exponential attenuate acoustic pulses caused by ship propeller cavitation noise.
28. First, this paper introduces the statistical inference for the exponential distribution with two parameters type - I censoring.
29. The equation shows that the magnetic induction intensity is a sinusoidal oscillation signal and its amplitude is a damped exponential law.
30. The testing results show that the core porosity, permeability, compressibility of low-permeability core are sensitive to confined pressure, and there are exponential degression relation among them.
More similar words: potential, sequential, essential, tangential, potentially, essentially, nonessential, deferential, credentials, inferential, influential, inessential, residential, consequential, preferential, confidential, deferentially, pestilential, presidential, essentiality, inconsequential, quintessential, existentialism, confidentiality, opponent, component, proponent, nonentity, substantial, substantially.