Random good picture Not show
(4) Careful preparation for the exam is essential.
(5) Patience is an essential attribute for a teacher.
(6) They believe it is essential to defy convention.
(7) Early booking is essential, as space is limited.
(8) Is money essential to happiness?
(9) Even in small companies, computers are an essential tool.
(10) Experience is essential for this job.
(11) Fluency in spoken English is essential.
(12) Knowledge of human anatomy is essential to figure drawing.
(13) Food is essential to life.
(14) Money is not essential to happiness.
(15) Let's just recapitulate the essential points.
(16) An assessment by an independent educational psychologist was essential.
(17) Essential services will be maintained.
(18) A good diet is essential for everyone.
(19) Improved rail transport is essential for business.
(20) It is essential you have some experience.
(21) Mutual understanding is essential to friendship.
(22) This book is essential reading for all nature lovers. Sentencedict.com
(23) Food is essential for life.
(24) French and German were deemed essential.
(25) Impartiality is essential to a judge.
(26) Nutrition and exercise are essential to fitness and health.
(27) Languages are an essential part of the school curriculum.
(28) The possession of a passport is essential for foreign travel.
(29) I have long since abandoned the notion that higher education is essential to either success or happiness. Hot houses of learning do not always grow anything edible.
(30) Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive. Robert H. Schuller
More similar words: essentially, essentiality, potential, potentially, tangential, residential, influential, presidential, essence, sentiment, substantial, substantially, assessment, differentiate, passenger, assess, vessel, initial, partial, dessert, finesse, partially, palatial, initially, depressed, senseless, absent, present, consent, sentence.