Similar words: confident, essentiality, confidence, residential, presidential, confide, infidelity, impartiality. Meaning: n. 1. the state of being secret 2. discretion in keeping secret information.
Random good picture Not show
1) Attorneys are ethically and legally bound to absolute confidentiality.
2) It is important to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
3) He breached confidentiality by releasing information on weapons tests.
4) Confidentiality is implicit in your relationship with a counselor.
5) A confidentiality clause was added to the contract.
6) The contract contains a confidentiality clause.
7) He was fired for a breach of confidentiality .
8) All replies will be treated with complete confidentiality.
9) Such behaviour constitutes a breach of confidentiality.
10) All letters will be treated with complete confidentiality.
11) We discussed the question of confidentiality.
12) They have a duty of confidentiality.
13) Social workers are bound by rules of confidentiality.
14) Confidentiality is important because of the sensitivity of the information.
15) It is a breach of confidentiality for a priest to reveal what someone has said in the confessional.
16) Solicitors owe a duty of confidentiality to their clients.
17) Alexander declined comment,(http://sentencedict.com/confidentiality.html) citing attorney-client confidentiality.
18) Inform and support relatives as appropriate. Maintain professional confidentiality.
19) Alexander declined to comment, citing attorney--client confidentiality.
20) They signed a confidentiality agreement.
21) Staff also expressed anxieties about confidentiality.
22) It may be that the purchaser signed a confidentiality agreement at the outset of negotiations.
23) Firstly there are undertakings to maintain the confidentiality of business secrets and not to use them except for limited purposes.
24) If you still have concerns about confidentiality, you can take the test using a false name - this is perfectly legal.
25) Lawyers, under the cloak of client confidentiality, can mask the beneficial owners of accounts.
26) The relationship between attorneys and their clients is based on confidentiality.
27) He leaned towards Melissa with an air of great confidentiality.
28) The appropriate method will depend on the business being sold, the confidentiality required, and the anticipated demand from purchasers.
29) All that is concealed beneath a cloak of commercial confidentiality.
30) All this material is available for public inspection, subject to confidentiality restrictions.
More similar words: confident, essentiality, confidence, residential, presidential, confide, infidelity, impartiality, identity, conviviality, consequential, fidelity, diffident, confinement, potential, essential, sequential, tangential, potentially, essentially, identify, deferential, inessential, influential, identical, pestilential, preferential, deferentially, identical twin, identification.