Random good picture Not show
1. The actual estimate for extra staff and consequential costs such as accommodation was an annual ￡9.18m.
2. The report discusses a number of consequential matters that are yet to be decided.
3. She was injured and suffered a consequential loss of earnings.
4. Industry sources say consequential loss claims could prove a greater burden than the building repair costs.
5. Later sections will cast further and more consequential doubt on the adequacy of the inductivist stance on observation.
6. You are not covered for consequential loss.
7. Please not that you are not covered for consequential loss under this service.
8. Neither Jerusalem nor any other consequential issue will be discussed Sunday.
9. I will consider in chambers what consequential and other directions and orders I should make.
10. There are consequential amendments to SSAPs 1, 4, 8, 12, 15, 19 and 24.
11. The consequential shock he suffered all but paralysed him.
12. The NSC has taken an active and consequential role in providing guidance.
13. There must of course be no consequential loss of quality.
14. Free consequential loss cover from ￡100-￡10,000.
15. We're also covered against consequential loss, and loss of profits.
16. Sentencing should restrict the aggregated consequential offences, too.
17. From a medical standpoint a week is usually not a consequential delay.
18. They said therefore that if the rule was changed there would have to be a consequential change for the social security rules.
19. All of us have a miscellany of ideas, most of which are not consequential.
20. Nor need the courts assess the extent to which such harms are measurable against any standard of consequential morality.
21. It is backed by a ￡15 million insurance warranty covering product liability on defective material, damage to property and consequential losses.
22. For an extra fee, at the time of posting at your post office, we can arrange cover against consequential loss.
23. As this is a form of trespass the injury must be direct rather than consequential.
24. Is this a pedantic inconsistency, or does it reflect something more consequential?
25. Contractor's liability is limited to a reasonable level, with its aggregate liability under the contract and the liquidated damages capped, and normally excluding consequential damage.
26. In no event shall Seller be liable for any loss of profits, loss of use, interruption of business, or indirect, special or consequential damages of any kind.
27. The key problem is that equating probabilism with reason crowds out consequential thinking.
28. A general average loss is a loss caused by or directly consequential a general average act.
29. In any case, due to the site direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages(sentencedict.com), the website and its owners do not undertake any responsibility.
30. Buyer shall not under any circumstances be liable for lost profits or any indirect or consequential loss of Seller.
More similar words: consequently, consequence, in consequence, influential, subsequent, subsequently, potential, essential, consent, potentially, essentially, tangential, deferential, residential, preferential, essentiality, presidential, deferentially, sequence, conscientious, constitutional convention, frequent, frequently, substantial, substantially, insubstantial, consensus, consecutive, conservative, conservation.