Similar words: essential, nonessential, essentially, inessential, essentiality, equinoctial, delicatessen, sententiously. Meaning: ['kwɪntɪ'senʃl] adj. representing the perfect example of a class or quality.
Random good picture Not show
1. Everybody thinks of him as the quintessential New Yorker.
2. Roasted garlic with sheep's milk cheese is the quintessential Corsican meal.
3. He was the quintessential tough guy.
4. 'Guys and Dolls' is the quintessential American musical.
5. New York is the quintessential big city.
6. And this august body of quintessential back-room people must now press loudly and firmly for this to happen.
7. They stood, she thought, the quintessential family, looking out from their sanctuary into the vague but hopeful unknown.
8. For the subordinates, the quintessential managerial role was to create a supportive environment within which they could prosper professionally and personally.
9. It was the quintessential Knight roster: No superstars, but balanced, cohesive and, above all, consistent.
10. Retail sales of the quintessential red meats are plummeting, whilst vegetarianism has become a fashionable norm.
11. In Paris, the quintessential city of freedom and discretion, he could lead a double life.
12. This was quintessential Midwestern farming country.
13. Indeed, dance is the quintessential gesture language.
14. Cairo is the quintessential Islamic city.
15. Barbie is the quintessential American icon.
16. Shake up the quintessential powder in the bag, tear down the smaller paster of the ventilate adhesive plaster, and then attach the bag to the volar.
17. That is because Latinos are the quintessential independents, he says.
18. The change of heart is quintessential Buffett - rational, decisive, maverick and blazing a path all his own.
19. Polls have become the quintessential pseudo - events of the preprimary campaign.
20. Trademark pearly whites have a quintessential American image, but looks can be deceiving.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The regulatory gene set into motion the quintessential cybernetic dialogue: What controls genes?
22. A quintessential Yorkshire treat and, while I always associate it with Guy Fawkes Night, this rich, dark treacle and ginger cake is my chosen slice with a cup of builder's tea.
23. Yes, where is our Duke of Omnium, the quintessential plutocrat of Anthony Trollope's Palliser novels?
24. For most of his career, Iverson has been quintessential, high - scoring offensive showman.
25. In other words, the quintessential 20 th century dystopia owes nothing to nature and everything to nurture.
26. Two quintessential elements , which were deemed its core values , stood out.
27. Thus was I blinded to the fact that he is, in fact, the quintessential heavy metal arsehole.
28. Thus Rosalind Krauss can argue that photography is the quintessential surrealist art form.
29. Queuing , along with warm beer and afternoon tea, was once a quintessential British trait.
30. Jack Lew, the proposed new budget director, is the quintessential technocrat.
More similar words: essential, nonessential, essentially, inessential, essentiality, equinoctial, delicatessen, sententiously, in absentia, dissenting, potential, sequential, potentially, tangential, influential, deferential, credentials, residential, presidential, deferentially, preferential, confidential, pestilential, consequential, inconsequential, existentialism, intention, confidentiality, intentionally, intervention.