Random good picture Not show
1. The larvae of this fly feed on woolly alder aphids.
2. Flood tolerant species of willow and alder on the reservoir margins carry the tree cover down into the water.
3. Woolly alder aphids are so named because they produce clumps of woolly wax from their bodies.
4. Copses of beech and alder appeared, straggling along the banks with their roots lost in a tangle of briars and bracken.
5. Chunks of oak, ash, alder, beech, sycamore and hazel lay here and there, awaiting their miracles.
6. Material: Gold Plated Alder Cone, gold plated bookmark.
7. Alder trees belong to the birch family.
8. The genetic responses of 13 alder ( Alnus cremastogyne ) provenances was evaluated for at 5 test locations.
9. The microorganisms involved in symbiosis with the alder tree are actinomycetes of the genus Frankia.
10. When they reach the destination, Alder stopped the car and let her go down.
11. A few scrubby trees, like red alder, have re-established themselves, and ants, frogs, meadowlarks, beavers and other species have moved in.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Material: Gold Plated Alder Cone, Green Chorite Crystal, gold plated bookmark.
13. Diels — Alder reaction is one of the important research content in the fields of organic chemistry.
14. Diels - Alder reaction of 2 - merhylene - 1 - pheny 1 - 1.3 - butanedione catalysed by zinc chloride as lewis acid with 1.3 - cylcopentadiene was ...
15. Alder ( Alnus nepalensis ), an important non - legume nitrogen - fixing plant, occurs widely in the eastern Himalayas.
16. They've been collecting shellfish: as they play, heir father stalks game among the hazel, oak and alder.
17. The trees were mostly birches, with here and there a twisted trunk of alder, overgrown with bramble and honeysuckle.
18. The Mayor was struggling to free his chain of office from the overhanging branch of a fragile alder.
19. Helen died the day before her seventh birthday surrounded by her parents and brother and sister at Alder Hey Children's Hospital.
20. As I drew close they both bolted, crashing loudly through the alder thicket.
21. Even with snow on the ground, the high bushy understory is exposed; also snow and wind bring down leafy branches of cedar, hemlock, red alder, and other arboreal fodder.
22. Activated olefinic bond Amine, thiol radical initiator, cationic initiator, dienes ( Diels - alder reactive ).
23. They were principally used to catalyze aldol, allylation, Diels - Alder, ene and Friedel - Crafts reactions.
24. Thus, the fate of a mayfly is primarily determined by the histrionics of neighboring frog, trout, alder, water spider, and the rest of stream life, each playing the environment for the other.
25. The purplish soils with the different properties and fertility had obvious influence on nodulation and nitrogen fixation of the alder.
26. No sooner could I wait to unveil the royal coupling in solid bar form, a deep milk chocolate with bits and pieces of applewood smoked bacon and just a sprinkling of Alder salt.
27. The tiniest unfurling of pale green at the tips of the alder trees'branches.
28. Groves of stunted red spruce, huckleberry, blueberry, mountain laurel, mountain holly, speckled alder, and cranberry bogs, show combinations of colors throughout the year.
29. The meanders of a prattling brook, were shaded with straggling willows and alder trees.
30. Solid wood units of oak, maple, yellow cedar, padauk, American or European beech, purple heart wood, alder or cherry are all popular choices.