Random good picture Not show
1. Fasting is the best medicine.
3. Laughter is the best medicine.
4. A good medicine tasks bitter.
8. Grief is itself a medicine.
9. A good medicine tastes bitter.
10. He has a great abhorrence of medicine.
11. I felt fairly easy after taking the medicine.
12. This medicine is poisonous if taken in large quantities.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. How often should I take this medicine?
14. His burning ambition was to study medicine.
15. This medicine acts upon the heart.
16. The doctor advised about many things other than medicine.
17. Take the medicine three times a day.
18. He has practised medicine for a year.
19. He coaxed his daughter to take her medicine.
20. I studied medicine in college.
21. This medicine has done me a lot of good.
22. Shake the bottle before taking the medicine.
23. He contracted his brows and swallowed medicine down.
24. Many doctors don't approve of unorthodox medicine.
25. Take the medicine regularly three times a day.
26. The discussion focused on topical issues in medicine.
27. The medicine is taken by mouth.
28. Take two spoonfuls of medicine at mealtimes.
29. Money may be the husk of many things, but not the kernel. It brings you food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; acquaintances, but not friends; servants, but not loyalty; days of joy, but not peace of happiness.
More similar words: medical, medication, media, enticing, medium, vaccine, mediocre, immediate, predict, premeditated, dedicate, judicial, predicate, judicious, prediction, judicial branch, judicial review, succinct, precinct, carcinomas, fascinating, armed, medal, come down, ashamed, informed, edit, tedium, credit, editor.