Random good picture Not show
1. He has always been a bit of a reprobate.
2. You sinful old reprobate!
3. He disowned his reprobate son.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. When fighting the good fight against such a reprobate there is no need for critics to resort to dishonesty and excess.
5. After all, even a hardened reprobate like myself must have some standards to adhere to.
6. You cannot approbate and reprobate the same instrument.
7. He ventured to reprobate that common system.
8. Don't reprobate a weak and foolish girl's ignorance.
9. The reprobate and Satan will suffer eternal punishment in hell.
10. Every time I see you, you're drunk, you old reprobate.
11. Our household golden, Bjorn, raises his paw in a Teutonic salute so often, I fear he may have picked up Nazi sympathies from a reprobate gang of skinhead German pointers.
More similar words: probation, probably, probability, reprisal, problem, probity, pro bono, represent, entrepreneur, representation, representative, abate, be proud of, debate, the proletariat, unabated, exacerbate, depreciate, due process of law, repeatedly, the private sector, propagate, approximate, appropriate, approximately, robot, global, tobacco, go back to, go back on.