Random good picture Not show
1. The potential savings are enormous.
2. You aren't using your computer to its full potential.
3. It's important to draw out a child's potential capacities.
4. Every seed is a potential plant.
5. The company certainly has the potential for growth.
6. The potential financial boost is a double-edged sword .
7. The city is finally realizing its tourism potential.
8. She's eyeing me up as a potential customer.
9. First we need to identify actual and potential problems.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. The company's financial difficulties have deterred potential investors.
11. We need to be alert to potential pitfalls.
12. The book is arguably a potential best seller.
13. A number of potential buyers have expressed interest in the company.
14. The company is being actively considered as a potential partner .
15. I have unlimited potential.
16. The firm has identified 60 potential customers at home and abroad.
17. Marx points out the potential conflicts below the surface of society.
18. The law requires a detailed analysis of the potential impact on the environment of a proposed project.
19. Many mothers see their son as a potential protector and provider.
20. His writing has potential but lacks polish.
21. She has great potential as an artist.
22. The city has unrealized tourist potential.
23. This will send the wrong signal to potential investors.
24. To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive , can't endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you'll inevitably tumble.
25. If you're a busy person, looking to meet several potential mates at the same event, speed dating could be for you.
26. The ones that we love the most have the greatest potential to hurt us.
27. All desires have in them little pleasant taste but rather much potential suffering.
28. The aim of the trip was to make informal contact with potential customers.
29. Only by coming to grips with difficulty can you realize your full potential.
30. People under stress tend to express their full range of potential.
More similar words: potentially, essentially, residential, influential, presidential, substantial, substantially, attention, differentiate, pay attention to, a bone of contention, partial, initial, sentiment, initially, palatial, partially, tent, extent, intent, latent, patent, entity, listen to, sentence, entitle, mention, parenting, identity, identify.