Random good picture Not show
1. A number of potential buyers have expressed interest in the company.
2. The company is being actively considered as a potential partner .
3. You aren't using your computer to its full potential.
4. It's important to draw out a child's potential capacities.
5. The firm has identified 60 potential customers at home and abroad.
6. Every seed is a potential plant.
7. The company certainly has the potential for growth.
8. The potential financial boost is a double-edged sword .
9. The city is finally realizing its tourism potential.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Marx points out the potential conflicts below the surface of society.
11. The law requires a detailed analysis of the potential impact on the environment of a proposed project.
12. She's eyeing me up as a potential customer.
13. First we need to identify actual and potential problems.
14. The company's financial difficulties have deterred potential investors.
15. We need to be alert to potential pitfalls.
16. The book is arguably a potential best seller.
17. Many mothers see their son as a potential protector and provider.
18. She was showing old fogey potential at a frighteningly young age.
19. We have a potential buyer who wants to view the property.
20. It is a country resonant with cinematic potential(sentencedict.com), from its architecture to its landscape.
21. His writing has potential but lacks polish.
22. The potential savings are enormous.
23. It is difficult to test a potential cure when a disease is ill-defined.
24. To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive , can't endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you'll inevitably tumble.
25. If you're a busy person, looking to meet several potential mates at the same event, speed dating could be for you.
26. The ones that we love the most have the greatest potential to hurt us.
27. All desires have in them little pleasant taste but rather much potential suffering.
28. The aim of the trip was to make informal contact with potential customers.
29. Only by coming to grips with difficulty can you realize your full potential.
30. People under stress tend to express their full range of potential.
More similar words: potentially, essentially, residential, influential, presidential, substantial, substantially, attention, differentiate, pay attention to, a bone of contention, partial, initial, sentiment, initially, palatial, partially, tent, extent, intent, latent, patent, entity, listen to, sentence, entitle, mention, parenting, identity, identify.