Random good picture Not show
1. states will hold precinct caucuses on Tuesday to choose delegates to the parties' national conventions.
2. Q.. Have other Iowa caucus winners been elected president?
3. Q.. When did the Iowa caucus begin?
4. He delayed the Illinois caucus in hopes that Sen.
5. The members of the 26-strong congressional black caucus voted overwhelmingly on July 11 to oppose the nomination.
6. Under Republican caucus rules, censuring Gingrich would force him to give up the office of speaker.
7. By some estimates, as many as one caucus goer in four has yet to pick a candidate.
8. Also, Gingrich plans to address a Republican caucus Monday night.
9. Kelly said the caucus is also seeking medical parity between men and women.
10. Clinton also won the caucus in Wyoming, his first victory outside the South, with 28 percent of the vote.
11. The caucus thus gave continuity at the top throughout the development of the closure plan.
12. The congressional black caucus has lost its way since the Republicans took control of House and Senate.
13. Among those considered most likely to attend a caucus, there appears to be less support for Forbes than the polls indicate.
14. Simultaneously, the Congressional Human Rights Caucus is holding briefings on the subject.
15. Or would they constitute a permanent caucus inside the relevant EU councils of ministers?
16. The Congressional black caucus has lost its way since Republicans took over Congress.
17. In Maine, the Republican Party is holding a caucus.
18. This multi-staged caucus takes several months.
19. It kept the Democratic caucus from fragmenting.
20. Caucus - goers supporting non - viable candidates can then switch to another candidate.
21. The campaigns used to emphasize face-to-face campaigning in early caucus and primary states, they say.
22. With any luck we may yet have a Congressional Scuba Caucus.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. In their day, presidential nominees were chosen by members of Congress meeting in caucus.
24. Most authorities lacked such a committee before this except in a shadow, non-statutory form within the majority party caucus.
25. Together, these two antiabortion candidates now stand to collect about 20 percent of the Iowa caucus.
26. The issue was the subject of heated debate in a weekly morning caucus session.
27. Republicans will select the candidate of their choice through a majority vote at each caucus site.
28. Bachmann is on the first leg of a three-day campaign trip to the leadoff caucus state.
29. There are currently 56 Democrats in the senate and two independents who caucus with the Democrats.
30. What kind of allegation would spur a prime minister to call in the Mounties on one of his own cabinet ministers and immediately turf her from caucus?