Random good picture Not show
(1) Nobody gets preferential treatment in this office!
(2) Bank employees usually get preferential rates of interest.
(3) Inmates claimed that some prisoners had received preferential treatment.
(4) Don't expect to get preferential treatment .
(5) This preferential ticket entitles you to travel first class.
(6) Subsidiary company get preferential treatment when it come to subcontract work.
(7) Single mothers have been given preferential access to council housing.
(8) This hotel gives preferential treatment to people who stay in it regularly.
(9) This measures any preferential loss of distal limb elements.
(10) Preferential telephone service can be given to VIP guests.
(11) Why should jazz get preferential treatment?
(12) Bank officials denied giving the senator any preferential treatment.
(13) There are of course classes of preferential and pre-preferential creditors(sentencedict.com/preferential.html), but I do not propose to expand on that here.
(14) In addition, a bureaucratic agency may be given preferential access to some inputs, such as land, through planning legislation, for example.
(15) Of course, family allowances, tax benefits and preferential housing allocation are all designed to ease the cost of dependent children.
(16) The Gold Cheque Account provides preferential interest rates on both credit and overdrawn balances.
(17) The fixed asset holders, meanwhile, managed to get preferential help from the government to ease the pain.
(18) Carey Lohrenz received preferential treatment and inflated grades during flight training.
(19) Nearly all of it was imported, at preferential prices, from Soviet bloc countries.
(20) Clones displaying a preferential expression in early placenta after Southern blot analysis were selected and sequenced.
(21) Its administrative monopoly gave it special privileges and preferential economic treatment.
(22) The Office of Electricity Regulation should investigate the preferential contracts between the regional electricity boards and the gas-fired power stations. 3.
(23) Despite her status, the Duchess will not be given preferential treatment.
(24) He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.
(25) It was made clear that trade would be at international prices, with no subsidies or preferential treatment.
(26) That may be what he'd like to say, but the single preferential vote makes it impossible.
(27) In cases of race and gender bias, such decrees often have produced quotas and preferential treatment for the aggrieved party.
(28) Perhaps you are ignoring your existing pet, and giving preferential treatment to the newcomer?
(29) None the less, some attempts were made to provide local, preferential credit.
(30) More controversially, the Crown for certain unpaid taxes and other levies is also accorded the status of preferential creditor.
More similar words: preference, differentiate, reference, presidential, prefer, preferred, preferable, deference, different, essential, potential, potentially, essentially, tangential, indifferent, residential, influential, essentiality, apprenticeship, refer, refer to, conference, difference, substantial, substantially, make a difference, coherent, adherent, inherent, incoherent.