Random good picture Not show
1. The percentage of girls in engineering has increased substantially.
2. His account of what happened is substantially accurate.
3. The deer population has increased substantially in recent years.
4. This range is substantially cheaper than any of the other own brands available.
5. Your assessment is substantially correct.
6. They contributed substantially to our success.
7. Salaries and associated costs have risen substantially.
8. The company's profits have been substantially lower this year.
9. The plane was substantially damaged in the crash.
10. What she says is substantially true.
11. The price may go up quite substantially.
12. The price was substantially higher than had been expected.
13. We've seen our house diminish greatly/sharply/substantially in value over the last six months.
14. He checked the details given and found them substantially correct.
15. Enya's success has contributed substantially to the current interest in Celtic music.
16. The costs have increased substantially.
17. At first the company invests substantially in developing content.
18. In no country does equity finance contribute substantially.
19. To depart substantially from them invites question unless it can be demonstrated that such departure conforms to accepted practice by rational analysis.
20. Study 1 demonstrated that drivers were substantially more likely to recall those situations in which they had experienced risk.
21. I am aware of journals that alter text substantially yet never seek the authors' approval.
22. Section 6 of the Act of 1980 was substantially amended by section 30 of the Act of 1988.
23. The Society was substantially unsuccessful in its aim of persuading other charities to adopt the same methods.
24. There are one or two minor differences(Sentencedict.com),(sentencedict .com) but they're substantially the same text.
25. This model has a few extra fittings, but the two cars are substantially the same.
26. Critics of the democratizing vision of the corporation contended that specialized technical knowledge would substantially enhance the power of management.
27. Golding's office was grey and cheerless, with the disorientating feature of being substantially higher than it was wide.
28. But just about every skill in making and selling computers substantially differed from making and leasing copiers.
29. The Housing Act 1988 is likely to reduce the stock of public-sector dwellings substantially.
30. Revenue more than doubled for the year ended Oct. 29 and earnings from continuing operations rose substantially, he notes.
More similar words: substantial, substance, potentially, essentially, initially, partially, residential, influential, presidential, instant, distant, constant, assistant, instantly, obstacle, partial, initial, palatial, socially, stand, officially, especially, stand by, stand up, stance, stand for, stand out, reluctant, important, standard.