Random good picture Not show
1. The health service can't provide cosmetic surgery.
2. Melanie plunked her cosmetic case down on a chair.
3. We're making a few cosmetic changes to the house before we sell it.
4. By now she'd had so much cosmetic surgery that she looked quite grotesque.
5. She received a cosmetic makeover at a beauty salon as a birthday gift.
6. Opponents described the reforms as a purely cosmetic exercise.
7. She had the operation entirely for cosmetic purposes.
8. I don't approve of cosmetic surgery.
9. These reforms are not merely cosmetic.
10. These changes are purely cosmetic.
11. She's obviously had some sort of cosmetic surgery.
12. Are you on the diet for health or cosmetic reasons?
13. Many MPs denounced the resolution as a cosmetic exercise .
14. She dismissed the moves as a cosmetic exercise to win votes.
15. It is a cosmetic measure which will do nothing to help the situation long term.
16. We shall pilot several new cosmetic products to selected potential purchasers.
17. They were offered a few cosmetic improvements to their working conditions, but nothing of significance.
18. Have cosmetic surgery every two years?
19. Both products have gone through minor cosmetic revisions.
20. Details from Society of Cosmetic Chemists Titanium dioxide.
21. The commission was denounced as cosmetic.
22. Women who undergo cosmetic surgery still far outnumber their male counterparts.
23. Talking point - Cosmetic surgery Would you spend thousands on a new face?
24. Bleaching is merely cosmetic(sentencedict.com), designed to take out some of the natural yellow pigment in flour.
25. These black models are moving in on what was previously white territory: the lucrative cosmetic contracts.
26. The reforms he claims to have made are in fact merely cosmetic.
27. Health authorities have already begun to restrict services, most commonly removal of tattoos and cosmetic surgery.
28. But now observers are asking: has the Material Girl finally succumbed to the cosmetic surgeon's knife?
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. Colour is another important factor, and is not merely cosmetic.
30. The shift of leadership to John Smith may seem temporarily convincing, but it is in the last analysis cosmetic.
More similar words: arithmetic, cosmopolitan, sometime, sometimes, at the same time, heretic, pathetic, genetic, athletic, energetic, aesthetic, magnetic, aesthetics, kinesthetic, theoretical, smell, smell out, smell of, cost, mesmerize, costly, harassment, assessment, costume, at any cost, at all costs, ecosystem, at the cost of, comet, the cost of living.