Random good picture Not show
1) You should not discriminate against minorities.
2) When do babies learn to discriminate voices?
3) We must learn to discriminate between facts and opinions.
4) A number of features discriminate this species from others.
5) Death does not discriminate; it comes to everyone.
6) You must learn to discriminate between facts and opinions.
7) The computer program was unable to discriminate between letters and numbers.
8) How can he discriminate the real painting from the false one?
9) Under federal law,(http://sentencedict.com/discriminate.html) it is illegal to discriminate against minorities and women.
10) She can't discriminate right from wrong.
11) They can discriminate hundreds of colours.
12) The musician can discriminate minute variations in tone.
13) He is able to discriminate good book from bad.
14) Police dogs can discriminate between the different smells.
15) A teacher must not discriminate between pupils.
16) The tests discriminate unfairly against older people.
17) The child can discriminate one thing from another.
18) You must learn to discriminate between things.
19) We must carefully discriminate among synonyms.
20) I can discriminate right from wrong.
21) Newborn babies can discriminate between a man's and a woman's voice.
22) It is not permissible for employers to discriminate on grounds of age.
23) The boy is too young to discriminate good books from bad ones.
24) He is the connoisseur who can discriminate between two equally fine wines.
25) It's illegal to discriminate against people on the basis of sex.
26) It is unjust and unlawful to discriminate against people of other races.
27) It is illegal to discriminate on grounds of race, sex or religion.
28) You must not discriminate between people employed in the same firm.
29) The two brothers are so much alike ; it is difficult to discriminate one from the other.
30) In order to increase the number of female representatives, the selection committee decided to discriminate in favour of women for three years.
More similar words: discrimination, recrimination, eliminate, nominate, dominate, laminated, illuminate, contaminate, discredit, discretion, preliminary, nomination, rumination, culmination, examination, originate, obstinate, subordinate, coordinate, decaffeinated, crime, script, ascribe, acrimony, describe, subscriber, description, disc, prescription, timing.