Random good picture Not show
1) All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
2) The affair must be kept confidential.
3) Please lock up these confidential reports.
4) Your medical records are strictly confidential .
5) Revealing confidential information to a rival company could land you in serious trouble with your boss.
6) She accused them of leaking confidential information about her private life.
7) He was dismissed after revelations that confidential files were missing.
8) Doctors are required to keep patients' records completely confidential .
9) My letter is, of course,[http://sentencedict.com/confidential.html] strictly private and confidential.
10) He locked the confidential documents in his filing cabinet.
11) She is a confidential secretary of Mr. Smith.
12) He revealed who leaked a confidential police report.
13) His voice sank into a confidential whisper.
14) Don't repeat what I said it's confidential.
15) He spoke in a confidential tone, his voice low.
16) The results of conference are still confidential.
17) A person's medical records are confidential.
18) The findings are strictly confidential.
19) The information will be regarded as strictly confidential .
20) The deliberations of the committee are completely confidential.
21) Information about prices is to be treated as confidential.
22) Please treat this information as completely confidential.
23) We have a confidential exchange of views.
24) Don't become too confidential with strangers.
25) Confidential information that has been leaked from the BBC.
26) You've illegally accessed and misused confidential security files.
27) His face suddenly turned solemn, his voice confidential.
28) This communication is confidential.
29) A doctor who gives away confidential information about patients is not behaving professionally.
30) I would be most grateful if you would keep this matter confidential.
More similar words: confidentiality, confident, confidence, residential, presidential, confide, credentials, consequential, inconsequential, diffident, diffidently, confinement, sequential, essential, potential, tangential, potentially, essentially, identity, identify, deferential, influential, inessential, identical, pestilential, preferential, deferentially, essentiality, existentialism, identical twin.