Random good picture Not show
1. The bowler judged it well, timing the ball to perfection.
2. The bowler started his run-up.
3. The bowler let go a couple of scorchers.
4. He's a good batsman but a poor bowler.
5. He's a rather good fast bowler.
6. The bowler dismissed the next batsman for six runs.
7. Bowler hats are not often worn nowadays.
8. He's joined the bowler - hatted brigade working in the City.
9. There were men in frock coats and bowler hats.
10. Fellow strike bowler Donald was rested yesterday.
11. No bowler may ever again take 200 wickets.
12. Gloucester bowler Davies took five for eighty four.
13. Gloucestershire's top bowler makes another comeback.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He wore a trim bowler hat and an overcoat.
15. Kent had expressed interest in the pace bowler.
16. If they are really fast, the bowler may have a chance to hit the wicket before the batter returns.
17. If the bowler throws outside the trebles ring, that score is credited to the batting side as wides.
18. And he is a marginally better bowler than Hick even if he's still seeking his first Test wicket.
19. The man Kelly was more a fast bowler than a darts player.
20. They switch three bowler hats between the two of them like jugglers.
21. As a bowler at Middlesex, Tuffers has a great tradition to live up to.
22. Even the most experienced of West Indian batsmen was unsettled by the sheer speed of this bowler.
23. The fielders try to retrieve the ball quickly and return it to the bowler.
24. The captain decided to take Snow off and try a slower bowler.
25. Can it really be only 18 months ago that the Surrey opening bowler was dispatching Martin Crowe in successive one-day internationals?
26. He was of the old school, complete with stiff collar and bowler hat, and he was a good all-rounder.
27. The batsman drove the last ball of the over for four, and the bowler kicked the ground in exasperation.
28. He handed it and his sunhat back to the fuming bowler, who felt the gesture was not made with due courtesy.
29. Probably they would have lost all the same, but another bowler might have made it much closer.
30. If Glenn McGrath, arguably currently the world's finest fast bowler, drops a short one, cut or hook him.