Random good picture Not show
(1) Gambling is always coupled with degradation.
(2) Being sent to prison was the final degradation.
(3) Whatever the degradation, the human spirit can be indestructible.
(4) I feel this signals the degradation of American culture.
(5) These include global inequality, human-rights abuses and environmental degradation.
(6) The degradation of the Ideal was guaranteed by coupling it with the real: with vulgar photographic naturalism.
(7) Here(http://sentencedict.com/degradation.html), land degradation due to natural and cultural factors is widespread.
(8) In this context, soil degradation exists but, taken as a whole, is unimportant.
(9) The long-term dangers of land degradation from irrigation and chemical fertilizers are growing.
(10) Vallejo told the intimate story of the degradation that Royce had deplored only from the outside.
(11) The next major phase of land degradation came after the abolition of slavery in 1838 and the rise of peasant agriculture.
(12) Compounding scarcity is the growing problem of water degradation caused by saltwater intrusions, chemical pollutants, and human sewage.
(13) The simple association of degradation and aggradation of beaches with wave type needs some modification.
(14) Environmental degradation is a genuine case of passing the muck.
(15) What path of audio-visual degradation are you happily leading me down this time?
(16) She felt now a dulled sense of degradation: she felt depraved and diminished and shrunken and old.
(17) The degradation of public discourse, the spread of cynicism[sentencedict.com], makes our collective life less civilised.
(18) They were sickened by the scenes of misery and degradation they found.
(19) However, even in advanced capitalist countries, the economic effect of degradation and erosion may not be negligible.
(20) They often drag down members of their family into their coal cellar of degradation as they fuel the fires of self destruction.
(21) I listened to many tales of powerlessness, of personal degradation, hopelessness and unhappiness.
(22) A fiber optic system can send its signals greater distances and with less signal degradation than can the traditional coaxial system.
(23) It would wipe out farm profits, undermine rural employment and cause environmental degradation in East Anglia, he says.
(24) Furthermore, some media such as magnetic tapes are subject to storage degradation if they are not regularly used.
(25) The techniques refer to new or modified agricultural practices to reduce soil degradation and erosion.
(26) The results of the research will increase the knowledge of the socio-economic and demographic causes of environmental degradation in the Sahel.
(27) Apart from damage caused by trampling and erosion, more widespread and long-lasting degradation can occur as a result of recreation activities.
(28) There are no published studies on the survivability of its degradation products, although some classified work may have been carried out.
(29) Questions of peace and war, global distributive justice, gender and racial inequality, and environmental degradation concern us all.
(30) Such investigations may simply involve iterative selective alterations to the tagset used with monitoring of any improvement or degradation in performance.
More similar words: integration, graduation, gratification, radiation, foundation, trepidation, migration, recommendation, immigration, ratification, tradition, traditional, traditionally, contradiction, nation, radar, creation, location, negation, donation, national, education, relation, equation, zonation, operation, formation, allegation, violation, damnation.