Random good picture Not show
1. The researchers discovered a common component in all types of the organism.
2. Enriched uranium is a key component of a nuclear weapon.
3. Each component is carefully checked before assembly.
4. Component failure was the cause of the accident.
5. They were automotive component suppliers to motor manufacturers.
6. Trust is a vital component in any relationship.
7. Surprise is an essential component of my plan.
8. Revenues from oil are the biggest single component part in the country's income.
9. Our software is becoming a standard component of many computer systems.
10. We've been breaking down the budget into its component parts.
11. The control of inflation is a key component of the government's economic policy.
12. The infantry is / are still an important component of the modernized armies.
13. Gorbachev failed to keep the component parts of the Soviet Union together.
14. Polish workers will now be making component parts for Boeing 757s.
15. Fresh fruit and vegetables are an essential component of a healthy diet.
16. They include an impulsive component and a step component.
17. The component ratios are shown in Fig 3.
18. Sometimes there seems to be a genetic component.
19. When and,(sentence dictionary) the approaching waves contain an impulsive component.
20. The project also contains a cross-national component.
21. It contains an optional listening component for the course.
22. These should be available from most good component suppliers and are certainly listed in the Maplin catalogue.
23. In other words, meaning is a highly important component element in the labelling of emotional states.
25. Decoding the paintings is not difficult once you know what the component parts symbolise.
26. He is making the unarguable point that our desires and preferences have a social component.
27. The whole car can be modelled on a computer before a single component is made.
28. In software engineering, the degree of complication of a system or system component, determined by such factors as the number and intricacy of interfaces, the number and intricacy of conditional branches, the degree of nesting, the types of data structures, and other system characteristics.
29. There is no doubt that inheritance is a major component of the problem.
30. Profits, people and teamwork Higher productivity is a crucial component of our drive to improve profitability.
More similar words: opponent, compose, compound, composition, continent, prominent, enter upon, respondent, correspondent, accomplishment, accomplishments, on end, entertainment, sentiment, abstinence, jump off, import, impose, keep on, sponsor, respond, response, important, importantly, of importance, contemporary, once upon a time, be responsible for, corresponding to, compare.