Random good picture Not show
1. Substantial numbers of people support the reforms.
2. Her contribution to the discussion was substantial.
3. He ate a substantial breakfast.
4. The report contains a substantial input by the police.
5. Their share of the software market is substantial.
6. The company received a substantial government subsidy.
7. The effects were substantial in magnitude.
8. There are substantial differences between the two groups.
9. We have the support of a substantial number of parents.
10. There is a substantial payback in terms of employee and union relations.
11. What a substantial meal.
12. The findings show a substantial difference between the opinions of men and women.
13. There are substantial fines for exceeding permitted levels of noise pollution.
14. The house is substantial enough to last a hundred years.
15. Workers in big firms receive a substantial part of their pay in the form of bonuses and overtime.
16. Those workers have built many substantial buildings in the recent years.
17. There'sa substantial divergence of opinion within the party.
18. The article is devoid of substantial matter.
19. She is preparing a substantial meal against his return.
20. The country bought a substantial number of weapons.
21. He made substantial donations to charity.
22. The company derived substantial benefit from the deal.
23. They are making substantial claims for improved working conditions.
24. The two stories were in substantial agreement.
25. The team has raised substantial sums for local charities.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. By careful strategy she negotiated a substantial pay rise.
27. Substantial damages were paid in recompense.
28. They made substantial changes to the arrangements.
29. We are in substantial agreement.
30. Many multinational companies have substantial operations in this area.
More similar words: substantially, substance, essentially, potentially, influential, residential, presidential, distant, instant, constant, assistant, instantly, obstacle, partial, initial, partially, initially, palatial, stand, stand by, stand for, stand out, stand up, stance, reluctant, important, standard, meantime, quantity, pedantic.