Random good picture Not show
3. That goal was a gift!
4. Take this gift as a pledge of our friendship.
5. All the children will receive a small gift.
6. There's a little gift shop around the corner.
7. It is a gift for my brother.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Where can I find the gift shop?
9. He seemed to have the gift of prophecy.
10. Nora has a gift for singing.
11. Shall I take a gift to my host family?
12. What is a good gift for Tracy?
13. She gave me an unusual gift.
14. A sweet and lovely gift to my favorite teacher.
15. He has a gift for poetry.
16. Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
17. Where is the gift shop?
18. The watch was a gift from my mother.
19. She received a gift as recompense.
20. Shall I take my host family a gift?
21. Love is always my gift to you.Happy Birthday!
22. I neglected to bring a gift.
23. The earrings were a gift from my aunt.
24. Thank you for your generous gift.
25. I don't want to accept the gift from him.
26. Thank you for your gift.
27. She has a gift for parody.
28. I bought this gift today.
29. The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
30. I've always been able to learn languages easily; it's a gift.