Random good picture Not show
1. She was once a political nonentity, but has since won a formidable reputation as a determined campaigner.
2. She was written off then as a political nonentity.
3. She treated him as a nonentity.
4. How could such a nonentity become chairman of the company?
5. This collection of essays is saved from nonentity by the stature of the contributors.
6. Chamberlain, she told him, was a nonentity.
7. Oh, yes, the nonentity of a junior health minister.
8. Modigliani would never have stayed with a nonentity.
9. He's famous in Europe, but a nonentity in the U.S.
10. Your customer nonentity, or your forum password mistake, or your accountnumberhave beenedtargeted by the managingperson.
11. I spoke to some nonentity at the company who couldn't give me any information.
12. "Know" is an answer of affirmation, nonentity the slightest problem.
13. Instead, they should choose some harmless, plodding nonentity like Belgium's prime minister, Herman van Rompuy.
14. It is like Mr. Nonentity toting his Gujarati dictionary eVery abundancewITe.
15. Lao Tzu looks for actuality from nonentity, looks for movement from stillness, looks for mightiness from limpness. They are the authenticity content of life.
16. The scientists were hesitant to accept the claims of such a nonentity as Richter without corroboration.
17. They still said that he talked much too big, but they did stop treating him as a scruffy nonentity.
18. But who's going to come out to see a nonentity like you?
19. I think we are too ready to look upon the child as a nonentity.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
20. It might equally well have been annoyance - John Parsons the macho male being quietly baited by the nonentity by the fireside.
21. I refuse to make my God and Saviour a nonentity.
22. There was Walther Funk , the shifty - eyed nonentity who had succeeded Schacht.
23. For defective consumers, those contemporary have-nots, non-shopping is the jarring and festering stigma of a life un-fulfilled –and of own nonentity and good-for-nothingness.
24. This part is the fulcrum of the whole system because the system is nonentity without it.
25. In the traditional view, the subject of public opinion is hard to be defined because of its feature of nonentity.
26. And talking is always difficult to catch owing to its nonentity.
27. Firstly the present entrusted property right relationship leads to banks' operation with multi-objectives, operating behavior deviation, operating target nonentity and insufficient incentive control.
More similar words: entity, identity, quantity, in quantity, continent, entitle, constitutional convention, sentiment, opponent, component, prominent, preeminently, mention, enticing, entirely, identify, parenting, incentive, invention, scientist, twentieth, attention, identical, potential, potentially, convention, essentially, prevention, scientific, residential.