Random good picture Not show
1) The town is a residential suburb.
2) The department is responsible for the provision of residential care services.
3) To say that all motorists speed in residential areas is overstating the case.
4) The inner residential areas don't have many green spaces.
5) The land is currently zoned for residential use.
6) Their residential building is located next to the park.
7) Training involves a two-year residential course.
8) I often go on residential summer courses.
9) The residential blocks were integrated with the rest of the college.
10) They should be in residential care but there are no places available.
11) The hotel is situated in a peaceful residential neighbourhood .
12) This is her second season offering residential courses for all-comers.
13) You must satisfy the residential qualifications to get a work permit.
14) Rockets bombarded residential areas of the Afghan capital Friday.
15) Elsewhere within residential areas the car remains king.
16) Relatively few are in hospitals or residential accommodation.
17) Moreover,(http://sentencedict.com/residential.html) they are virtually unknown in established residential areas.
18) Design for residential areas gets three percent; speed reduction measures less than one percent.
19) Between 1979 and 1986 the number of private residential homes in Great Britain increased by an average of 18.1 percent a year.
20) From being a much sought-after residential area, it has lost its fashionable air.
21) For example, there is nothing about people in residential accommodation but several pages on the benefit position of 16- and 17-year-olds.
22) Part of the plan was that the town should not fall into office, industrial and residential zones, but mix the three up together.
23) We've been trying to find her a place in a residential home.
24) The modular concept of custom-fitting a work space has taken on residential refinements.
25) It is sited in the middle of the city, surrounded by residential and commercial development.
26) Jeremy Bach, also 13, told police he accidentally shot Hansen and then threw the body into a residential garbage container.
27) It has the loveliest of gardens and is situated in the residential area of Sorrento known as Sant' Agnello.
28) One of George's brothers was recently placed in a residential school for children with moderate learning difficulties as a weekly boarder.
29) Parents and children are acutely vulnerable under circumstances of compulsion and emergency which are regular occurrences in residential admissions.
30) Likewise, many aspects of leisure and voluntary associations associated with residential location belong in the sphere of civil society.
More similar words: presidential, resident, president, residence, presidency, essentially, potentially, influential, identify, identity, identical, identification, beside, besides, on the side, substantial, substantially, evident, incident, diffident, confident, side by side, by accident, respondent, correspondent, initial, partial, sentiment, partially, initially.