Random good picture Not show
1. After protracted negotiations, Ogden got the deal he wanted.
2. The mandible is protracted and retracted in chewing.
3. We won victory through protracted struggle.
4. The war was protracted for four years.
5. The struggle would be bitter and protracted.
6. Contains war carnage, profanity and protracted suffering.
7. It can help avoid expensive and protracted litigation.
8. There was a protracted silence before Lydia spoke again.
9. It would take another protracted court action and many years of protest before the Front finally wound down.
10. Administration sources expressed optimism that protracted negotiations between the Senate and White House might eventually result in some softening of the ban.
11. This has turned out to be a protracted, complex process, as reoccupation had not been finalised by July 2000.
12. The rebels aimed to overthrow the government through protracted guerrilla warfare.
13. Three years of long and protracted negotiations characterized the proposals for an indoor-events arena.
14. There were protracted delays in their trial until they appeared before a magistrate in Liverpool on February 9 last year.
15. What was looming was the protracted constitutional wrangle over Lloyd-George's budget and the House of Lords.
16. The bid follows protracted negotiations between the two groups about a possible merger.
17. The fear of protracted, wearisome and painful dying can be stronger.
18. Factors like this made the leasing process a protracted and convoluted business in which potential tenants came and went.
19. Above all, he had to speed up the protracted constitutional timetable of his predecessor.
20. The predicament of the Attorney General during the protracted proceedings had been particularly awkward.
21. After protracted negotiations in July 1845 twenty cases of drawings were delivered to the Galleries.
22. If the target time is protracted the operative may have difficulty in pacing and measuring output,[sentencedict .com] and lose enthusiasm.
23. This marks the first day of what is likely to be a protracted and bitter courtroom battle.
24. This takes time and the heads are not the appropriate forum for protracted negotiations.
25. For his pains my first bedmate could have had the benefits of a protracted rest in one of our quaint medieval prisons.
26. Like air bags in automobiles, meaningful technology has been denied an entire generation of parents by a protracted debate.
27. Here, the continuing water diuresis may have washed out the medullary concentration gradient and led to a protracted concentrating defect.
28. City officials denied any retaliation but said they approved the settlement because they feared higher costs from a protracted legal battle.
29. Todd said McCray agreed to pay back his bonus to avoid a protracted debate over the legality and propriety of the payment.
30. Even in its protean state, however, it would make the business of feeding off her protracted and tiring.
More similar words: characterize, characteristic, attract, contract, distract, abstract, contractor, attraction, attractive, expected, selected, unexpected, bacteria, protest, protein, protocol, be connected with, protective, protection, track, trace, fraction, interact, practice, practical, track down, practically, in practice, interaction, practitioner.