Random good picture Not show
1) Election 2000 was just a blip on history's screen.
2) Only a small blip in the big picture.
3) Nevertheless that blip was long enough for some one to make a tidy profit.
4) Conference-goers, though, brushed aside the news as a blip on the political radar screen.
5) Perhaps, if he went, the financial markets would blip approvingly.
6) A little blip went blip blip blip in the alleyway behind the Tomorrowman Tavern.
7) They said the trend was an unusually low blip and it was possible that crime rates would continue to rise in 1992.
8) This is just another unfortunate blip in the evolution of online services.
9) Except for the blip this month, unemployment has continued to fall this year.
10) The official explanation was that the upward blip in April happened because operating theatres were closed over Easter.
11) Hopefully it was just a blip.
12) They were forgotten,[http://sentencedict.com/blip.html] a blip in pop culture history.
13) The market had one bad blip today.
14) The Blip is out of focus.
15) From today's vantage point, the 1987 crash seems just a blip in the upward progress of the market.
16) A government spokesman described the rise in inflation as a temporary blip .
17) Last month's rise in inflation was described by the chancellor as only a blip.
18) Perhaps the increase in inflation in recent months is merely a blip?
19) Waco, though the timing was unfortunate, was just a blip on the dial.
20) Most significant for Ipswich, though, is that they seem to have come out of their winter blip relatively unscathed.
21) I look at the movie poster on my wall, it's like a blip.
22) It is not yet clear though whether this marks the beginning of a sustained upturn or an aberrant blip on the graph.
23) The tiny athlete believes her rare lapse in Tokyo was just a temporary blip in a career of major championship success.
24) A dozen flying machines and their pilots would be no more than a blip on a piece of magnetic tape.
25) Salinger said the radar shows four successive stages of a blip moving toward the mark that represented Flight 800.
26) On that scale the Hangenberg event, an extinction 359 million years ago at the end of the Devonian period, was considered a minor blip. Not any more.
27) Nevertheless, in the 21 st century Christianity often seems little more than a blip in Japanese history.
28) This year aboard is going to be just a blip in the grand scheme of things!
29) A third option is that bond investors think today's inflation rates are a blip.
30) We've seen a boom in building in the United States that is at a record level, except for that one Korean War blip, and so I think it's a highly abnormal situation that we've been in.