Random good picture Not show
1. They bowed in homage to the Unknown Soldiers.
2. They stood in silent homage round her grave.
3. Homage was paid to the great sages buried in the city.
4. The kings of France paid homage to no one.
5. Many came to do the dead man homage.
6. They stood in silent homage around the grave.
7. We pay homage to the genius of Shakespeare.
8. The film pays homage to Martin Scorsese's 'Mean Streets'.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Palace has released two marvellous films that pay homage to our literary heritage.
10. He describes his book as 'a homage to my father'.
11. pay homage to sb.
12. On this occasion we pay homage to him for his achievements.
13. The workers paid homage to the king when he came to the factory for a visit.
14. He had also done homage for his ecclesiastical lands.
15. At Le Mans he performed the required homage.
16. He would simply have to perform homage in person.
17. To pay homage to pioneers. 3.
18. It feels like witnessing a homage to the sun.
19. The annual luncheon at the center pays homage to those who have given more than 1, 000 hours.
20. If the main business was investiture and homage, a subsidiary theme was the primacy.
21. Companies have paid homage to its wisdom for decades, if not centuries.
22. Memorial Day is when Americans pay homage to those killed in the nation's wars.
23. Closely connected with fidelity was liege homage, which the kings were equally determined to extend.
24. They went wild with jubilation as they paid homage to the local boy who made President.
25. It said nothing about investiture or homage: these were matters for the pope.
26. Charles stood like a carved idol receiving the homage of the faithful.
27. Henry took the homage of the barons and knights of La Marche and then returned to Angers to celebrate Christmas.
28. Trueman's show was an homage to pub sports-bar billiards, darts, skittles and shove ha'penny.
29. Who was he to deserve this devotion, or deference or homage or passion or allowance?
30. The Schumann Fantasia in C is a masterly work written in homage to Beethoven.
More similar words: image, damage, imagery, home, magazine, magnetic, at home, magnitude, homeland, homeless, drive home, woman, Roman, tomato, domain, homeostasis, romance, nomadic, no matter, diplomat, romantic, at home and abroad, automatic, diplomatic, carcinomas, megalomania, automatically, come home, age, page.